Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thongers - Who has the balls to wear em'?

Do you wear a thonger?

• Hell, no.

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • Want to - but have never had the courage.

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Yes - but I also own & wear butt-coverage swimwear.

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Hell, yes. I even wear my thonger to the grocery store.

Votes: 29 31.5%

• Total voters
scorpiogirl said:
Haven't even been to a beach or pool in about 3 years, but I "graduated" to a brazilian a while back, due to the ex having a hissy fit if someone else saw my body. Needless to say after a long drawn out fiasco - he's no longer.

I wore them for a LONG time (been kicked out of many pools and a beach for it too). Still have one of them.

Sass - I got kicked out of Stone Mountain for wearing one! lol

It just kills me that everyone HAS an ass, but it's shameful to show it. :rolleyes:

Well, granted the styles have changed some & thongs are bit passe', but perhaps a trip to South Beach is in order some time soon....

Sassy69 said:
Well, granted the styles have changed some & thongs are bit passe', but perhaps a trip to South Beach is in order some time soon....
HA - been there too, thong and topless :D Not sure how Future would feel about that.....and it has been a few years since I've been down there.....

All I have to say is, "Girl you got it, so flaunt it!!"

Plus, if anyone is confident in their own skin, then NO ONE and nothing should keep someone from showing off their body. If people don't like what they see, they can turn away.

That's my view on things....life is too short to care what people think. Plus, today's society puts emphasis on the outside appearance TOO MUCH and we as a whole forget that the person on the inside is what's important.

***Thongs were meant to stop the VPL (visible panty line)- If God didn't want us to use 'em, He wouldn't have had Calvin Klein invent 'em!!!

the-short-one said:
I have a 3 thonger bikinis. I wear them, but wonder if I should. (No one wants to be "that fat girl" you see at the beach who doesn't know she's fat. :D)

Not looking for reassurance - just wondering who here wears one besides me.

How about, who has the balls to be naked at the beach ??
here in miami in the beach people wear nothing so you could see the whole package of thier body from head to foot :p

one time me and hubby went there and we didnt know that is a naked beach since we just newly to this place we know nothing much to this place.anyway i lost my interest not to swim because i am not comfortable with a bunch of naked people sorround me.
:rolleyes: i envies to all people thier because they are very comfortable and seems like they feel sexy with thier own body which is 200 to 400 lbs. ,for me i can't picture for myself being naked at the public place. most specially if i have a lots of pounds like those people. :mix:

Last edited:
I always wear a thong or g-string when on vacation in Mexico or the Caribbean. It's so much more common there and is not a big deal. It's too bad not many beaches in the US are tolerant of them. But I do have a few Rio backed bikinis and a two piece Speedo for swimming lengths. Here's where I get my skimpiest swimwear from:

www.wickedweasel.com

I've worn a thong and gone naked this year. (Jamaica) I even wore a thong on Christmas day in Hawaii - we went to Hapuna beach. :D I got my picture taken by lots of old people in bermuda shorts and knee socks.

After reading the posts above, it looks like I need to go to south beach. I've never been - it sounds like a blast.

I'll check out www.wickedweasel.com

I buy inexpensive thongers from www.kiwisbikinis.com.

Thanks for that Kiwis link, Short-one! I haven't spotted it before, so will check it out! And yes, South Beach is the one place in the US (apart from a nude beach) where many of the women are topless or wear a thong/G.

I'm going to Negril, Jamaica with three friends in March and definitely plan to only wear a g-string! Other places where it's entirely normal are St. Martin, St. Barts, Martinique and Margarita Island (Venezuela). Plus I've done it in Mexico and Maui too.

ubertannedchick said:
Thanks for that Kiwis link, Short-one! I haven't spotted it before, so will check it out! And yes, South Beach is the one place in the US (apart from a nude beach) where many of the women are topless or wear a thong/G.

I'm going to Negril, Jamaica with three friends in March and definitely plan to only wear a g-string! Other places where it's entirely normal are St. Martin, St. Barts, Martinique and Margarita Island (Venezuela). Plus I've done it in Mexico and Maui too.

You will love Jamaica. I wish I could go back RIGHT NOW. lolol Best vacation I ever had. We stayed at Hedonism III. :evil:

I would love to but.... just as i got into training and working out, i'm pregnant and i just don't think i have the body for it now, but after i have the baby, i'm going to work out real hard and maybe next summer i'll be in one... My Husband would love it..lol more power to all of you that can do it.. lucky ones..lol

All of my underwear is thongs and half my bathing suits. I wear them whenever I can, which is not often aroun home, more on vacation.

Top Bottom