x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Thiomucase CREAM question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Thiomucase CREAM question within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: HI there.Well I just bought some Thiomucase cream to try out to tighten up my skin!! Has anyone used it? If so how much did you apply and can it be used all over your body? Thanks so much!!Ohh anf http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/Thiomucase-Caffeine-Yohimbe-Blend-p72.html has great price.A tub of that stuff only cost me $29.99 with shipping!!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

HI there.Well I just bought some Thiomucase cream to try out to tighten up my skin!! Has anyone used it? If so how much did you apply and can it be used all over your body? Thanks so much!!Ohh anf http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/sto...Blend-p72.html has great price.A tub of that stuff only cost me $29.99 with shipping!!
    Last edited by needtogetaas; 18-Feb-2011 at 04:52 AM.

The Shadow
    Girl - help a wigga out. Hook me up with the web addy for the Thiomucase.

Much love.

------------------
    Look not mournfully into the Past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the Present. In is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy Future, without fear, and a manly heart.

Go to http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/sto...Blend-p72.html Best place to get all supplements and the thiomucase.
    Last edited by needtogetaas; 18-Feb-2011 at 04:53 AM.

The Shadow
    Originally posted by littlemomFIT:
    Go tohttp://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/Thiomucase-Caffeine-Yohimbe-Blend-p72.html Best place to get all supplements and the thiomucase.
    Darlin' you are the bee's knees. Thanks for the hook up.
    Last edited by needtogetaas; 18-Feb-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Thiomucase is good for helping your fat cells release water to cause a temporary shrinking/tightening effect.Can be used anywhere on body.Best used b4 training,tanning,or under plastic rap b4 bed.Will only provide noticable results if you r very lean,however.

------------------
    wspwst

So how long does the effect last? Is it just temporary for a contest or photo shoot (or perhaps a trip to the beach !) Or is it longer-lasting?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Yes..good 4 competition day or a photo shoot.Wil not result in permanent fat loss.

------------------
    wspwst

Da Pope

Re: Thiomucase CREAM question

Quote Quote posted by bodyfx View Post
    Thiomucase is good for helping your fat cells release water to cause a temporary shrinking/tightening effect.Can be used anywhere on body.Best used b4 training,tanning,or under plastic rap b4 bed.Will only provide noticable results if you r very lean,however.

------------------
    wspwst
    I hate when people say stuff only works if you are really lean lmao... No disrepsect but this is not a very bright statement. It begs the question... What makes it work on a very lean person yet prevents it from working for some one who is not very very lean?

Now some one who is morbidly fat as hell may not notice results but you can bet your ass its still working. Thiomucase is medically proven to release fat from the area its applied to. And if you can add in some Caffeine & Yohimbe its going to work even better.

Now what will work 100 times more effective and really reduce body fat in a spot reduction manner is this..

1. Sub-q injection of 750mg mg L-carnitine once in a am and once at night rotating sub-q injection spot on the belly.
    2. Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend place a good amount on the belly at night and then cover your stomach with plastic wrap. The if you can get Neoprene Belt wrap that around the plastic wrap and leave this on for a hour.
    3. Combine all of this with a strong Thermionic fat burner.
    4. Combine with a nutrition practitioner/insulin mimicker.

This literally works so good that you could sit and do nothing and burn body fat. I have left out product names places to buy all this form because I am not trying to sell something but rather inform people. Find all of this on your own. But trust me this works and its super effective.

This product is amazing... i love it!!!

psizzle_8

Quote Quote posted by mathew34 View Post
    This product is amazing... i love it!!!
    Yup me too. And these days I've been adding a little liquid clen to it before I put it on the tummy.