Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thiomucase CREAM question

Girl - help a wigga out. Hook me up with the web addy for the Thiomucase.

Much love.

------------------
Look not mournfully into the Past. It comes not back again. Wisely improve the Present. In is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy Future, without fear, and a manly heart.

Originally posted by littlemomFIT:
Go tohttp://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners/Thiomucase-Caffeine-Yohimbe-Blend-p72.html Best place to get all supplements and the thiomucase.

Darlin' you are the bee's knees. Thanks for the hook up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thiomucase is good for helping your fat cells release water to cause a temporary shrinking/tightening effect.Can be used anywhere on body.Best used b4 training,tanning,or under plastic rap b4 bed.Will only provide noticable results if you r very lean,however.

------------------
wspwst

So how long does the effect last? Is it just temporary for a contest or photo shoot (or perhaps a trip to the beach :)!) Or is it longer-lasting?

Thiomucase is good for helping your fat cells release water to cause a temporary shrinking/tightening effect.Can be used anywhere on body.Best used b4 training,tanning,or under plastic rap b4 bed.Will only provide noticable results if you r very lean,however.

------------------
wspwst

I hate when people say stuff only works if you are really lean lmao... No disrepsect but this is not a very bright statement. It begs the question... What makes it work on a very lean person yet prevents it from working for some one who is not very very lean?

Now some one who is morbidly fat as hell may not notice results but you can bet your ass its still working. Thiomucase is medically proven to release fat from the area its applied to. And if you can add in some Caffeine & Yohimbe its going to work even better.

Now what will work 100 times more effective and really reduce body fat in a spot reduction manner is this..

1. Sub-q injection of 750mg mg L-carnitine once in a am and once at night rotating sub-q injection spot on the belly.
2. Thiomucase: Caffeine & Yohimbe Blend place a good amount on the belly at night and then cover your stomach with plastic wrap. The if you can get Neoprene Belt wrap that around the plastic wrap and leave this on for a hour.
3. Combine all of this with a strong Thermionic fat burner.
4. Combine with a nutrition practitioner/insulin mimicker.

This literally works so good that you could sit and do nothing and burn body fat. I have left out product names places to buy all this form because I am not trying to sell something but rather inform people. Find all of this on your own. But trust me this works and its super effective.

Top Bottom