Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking about ordering sesa/gluc combo

getnfit06

I've read a ton of great stuff about the sesapure and glucorell, so i'm thinking of ordering them.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
:)

getnfit06 said:
I've read a ton of great stuff about the sesapure and glucorell, so i'm thinking of ordering them.
Any thoughts or suggestions?
:)

Hey getnfit06!!

I take that combo along with other supps..This is my fav!

Glucorell R helps your body control blood sugar from carbs.. while the SesaPURE helps your body waste calories rather than storing them as fat.

Glucorell is taken one capsule for every 30gram of carbs.. SesaPURE is taken 1 three times a day, If you've cheated you can take 2 three times a day..

I take 2 SesaPURE a day.. Def order it girl.. You'll be happy with it.. The feedback speaks for itself.. ;)

There is a thread on this lower down.. You can gain some extra info! Let me know if you order it.. YOU SO SHOULD!! :)

I took just sesapure for about 2 months, then added glucorell for a whole bottles worth... and have just ordered another bottle of sesapure.

I was away for a bit, and a bit out of shape :worried: :worried:

but have been back to the gym for the past couple of weeks, ordered 2 more bottles of sesapure and lookign forward to getting my order...
i've tried more stimulant ones too like cardio breeze and levorex, but feel that the sesapure, glucorrell are the best to start with... will add the cardio breeze and levorex back in in a few weeks when my fitness and eating are spot on.

please please please anafit, start selling levorex, thermorexin and CB to Canadians... organic health have horrible service! (call you at 1 in the morning to tell you they've made a mistake put the wrong amount on my credit card, then get my order wrong, put the wrong amount back on)... every time I order there's a problem

but yeah... I really really like the sesapure glucorell combo... I'm not ordering glucorell right now, because it I have it on hand it makes it far too easy for me to 'cheat'... when there's no glucorell around I can't cheat... I have to be good!!

Top Bottom