Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thick thighs

myhoneydebbie

[FONT=&quot]I have thighs that are bigger than people of my size due to ballet and track for many years. I started Pilates and yoga a month ago, cuz I heard that they help body toning and building long and lean muscles. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, I haven't seen much results...my thighs are still huge.One thing I noticed is that when I do leg-lifting moves, I tend to use my upper thigh muscles a lot, which might be the cause of bulky thighs...am I not using my leg muscles correctly? How can I fix this problem? Is pilates not for me?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have thighs that are bigger than people of my size due to ballet and track for many years. I started Pilates and yoga a month ago, cuz I heard that they help body toning and building long and lean muscles. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]However, I haven't seen much results...my thighs are still huge.One thing I noticed is that when I do leg-lifting moves, I tend to use my upper thigh muscles a lot, which might be the cause of bulky thighs...am I not using my leg muscles correctly? How can I fix this problem? Is pilates not for me?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
You have a beautiful gift, thick thighs.

How big, muscular and thick are your thighs?

What are your thigh muscle measurements and calf muscle measurements?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

It doesn't sound like your doing anything wrong at all. It just sounds like you are fit and have muscle mass.

Pair your leggings with tunics, longer blouses and short dresses no longer than mid-thigh. These kinds of tops will provide additional coverage to your thigh area. Avoid short tops that stop at the waist, as they will only draw the eyes to your midsection and upper thighs. Stick with long leggings that go to the ankle.

Top Bottom