Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thermolife t bol reviews by females that really took it

carolinePLAT

Hello ladies and gentlemen.
Do you have any idea on t-bol results on woman and dosage this product called my attention when I read all reviews about clean mass gains and increase of strength and libido, but most of reviews are from man who used it. I was wondering if you have known any females who took or are currently on it?

It's a scam. Steroids are illegal for purchase without a prescription. The company named their supplement after the oral steroid tbol to try and trick naive customers. Steroids aren't the best choice for a female anyways because they can cause permanent emasculating side effects.

Here is a good article for you to read on woman and steroids. I talk about SARMS as an alternative. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so there is no risk of developing emasculating side effects. I have a full sample SARMS cycle in the article. SARMS are going to be your best option as a female.
http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/steroids-women-trevor-kouritzin-37531.html

I would never ever recommend actual tbol for a female.

But the product you are referring to is just a marketing scam. Have to agree on that.

I don't recommend steroids for women who do not compete. You can do just as good with SARMS and a good diet and training program. SARMS will not cause the emasculating side effects that steroids do.

I am not an advocate of women using steroids, no matter how mild they are, since there are always serious risks for the ladies, and unlike men, women usually get irreversible side effects. I have this opinion even about Tbol, which was used by thousands of German athletes of both genders for many years.

It is a much better idea to females to use SARMS, since these are much safer and healthier compounds that will give exactly the effects that most women are searching for - fat loss, lean mass, and performance enhancement. The SARMS triple stack would give you the most universal results.

Top Bottom