Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermogenic " Berry Trim Plus"

cownslr

Up Front and foremost, this IS NOT an advertisement. It appears in these threads when you ask about a product, people jump to the conclusion you're trying to sell something. That is NOT the case here.

I truly am curious to see if anyone in this forum has ever heard of this product. Berry Trim Plus.

Ingredients include L-Carnitine, GLA, L-Taurine, Chromium Picolinate, L-Phenylalanine, Vitamin B-6, Ginseng Extract, Mua Huang (Ephedra), and Green Tea Extract.

Again I am only considering this because I have eaten 6 small meals a day and worked out 5 days a week since October and have lost NOTHING, only to gain 20 lbs.

I realize muscle weighs more than fat, but another girl in my office, built just like me, doing the same thing, and she has lost 30 lbs, and she was eating anything she wanted.

I also had my thyroid checked, but my physician said all was ok.

I am at a total loss w/this.

No I am not looking for a magic pill, but there has to be something.

Help:bawling:

what's your workout? if it's weights then the 20 lbs are probably at least mostly muscle. if it's just cardio, and you cut down on your calories and STILL gained 20 lbs, while on an ECA (that's what the Berry Trim looks like to me) i would say something is wrong if the gains are fat. If you definitely look worse than you did in October and you see little or no strength increase, the gains are mostly fat (20 lbs of fat is a lot of fat to lose or gain and there would be a size difference of a few pants sizes). If you look better and more in shape now despite the gains (and you're a lot stronger), then it's muscle and nothing's wrong--it means your workout and diet are going great, and i congratulate you. I'd kill for 20 extra pounds of muscle on me!

Best thermogenic i have found: DYMETADRINE XTREME I used to take ultimate orange but this stuff kicks my ass even better.

E

WYNN:

Thank you... you're comment is extrememly encourageing. My workout consists of the push pull theory. So for instance

Mondays: BACK and Bi's followed by 30 minutes of eliptical

Tuesdays: CHEST and TRI's again followed by 30 minutes of eliptical

Wednesday: LEGS only, hardcore heavy weights w/up to 12 sets for each part of the leg. No cardio. Couldn't even if I tried.

Thursday: SHOULDERS and ABS followed by 30 minutes of eliptical

Friday: 45 minutes of eliptical

Saturday and Sunday: OFF

I am an endomorph if that helps. When I began my exercise regime in October I was training as an ectomorph and hence the additional 20 lbs. I think. Not to say that was wrong. But my boyfriend is an ex bodybuilder and suggested I start training two body parts a day and take some days off.

My clothes are somewhat loser but not in the stomach and hip area which is where the fat is residing. The rest of me has totally bulked and sculpted up.

So yes I look better, but still need to get rid of the fat in those areas. And I am aware there is no such thing as spot training. So I continue to up my weights. So yes my strength is at a gains.

If you feel the above workout is hindering, can someone suggest a better one and if so, for how long until I need to switch it around.

I get confused on whether it should be 6 weeks or 12 weeks.

Again Ladies, thank you so much for your input. It is very beneficial

Top Bottom