Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermo timing and sleep

Will2BLean

I have only been taking thermos in the a.m. because I don't want it to affect my sleep. How late do you think I could take one in the afternoon/evening so that it still doesn't affect it? I usually go to bed around 10:30. Thank ya. ;)

Well that kinda depends on you, your body & how you react to things like that......my sleep is very easily affected - the least little thing throws me off, other people I know can drink Red Bull & go to sleep.....so it kinda "depends."

It depends what I take. I can take a cardio breeze as late as 7 pm and still be able to sleep however if I took a t-rex at the time I would be up for hours. I cut off strong thermos like t-rex at 3 and lighter one like cardio breeze no later then 7 but again this is an individual thing.

Thanks for your responses. I figured it would depend on the person. I think I'll take one at 2:00pm today just to test the waters. :)

Will2BLean said:
Thanks for your responses. I figured it would depend on the person. I think I'll take one at 2:00pm today just to test the waters. :)
Great suggestion ladies :)

I agree that is a good test. :) I think m24K took a CB in the PM and could not sleep all night, but I, like QT, can take them in the evening sometimes ... 'depends'

Let us know your findings :)

I still have 1-1.5 hours to go before sleepy time, but it isn't looking good. I'm feeling completely wound up!... then again, that could be from the baked potato I ate about 45 mins ago. :p

Will2BLean said:
I still have 1-1.5 hours to go before sleepy time, but it isn't looking good. I'm feeling completely wound up!... then again, that could be from the baked potato I ate about 45 mins ago. :p

When I feel like that.....giving something a good cleaning sometimes will take the edge off.....

Will2BLean said:
I've already cleaned everything! :lmao: I guess I could do laundry!

There ya go......or, erm you could come here... :verygood:

Top Bottom