Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Themorexin

I am eating 40P-30C-30F
The only stimulant I have tried was EC and I used it only once a day... 25mgE and 200mgC 1/2hr before workout. I am also taking (non stim) Sesapure, Glucorell and levorex.
Today I ate a banana and ANPB then took 1 Trex; then took one an hour or so later; then 2 after lunch and 2 before my w/o. Hmmm... not too sure whats going on with my body but I have never felt soo fat. AND DON'T GET ME WRONG... I am NOT blaming the Trex AT ALL for this it could just be my mood today... I really feel out of sorts when I am bloated like this.

florencia said:
Drink lots and lots of water...whatever LBS. = in oz...it works...you must do drink alot of water.

304.2 FL OZ That is how much I drink a day.. at least... I am 193lbs so... I think I am drinking lots. I know it seems extreme but I never ever do anything with out a bottle of water right next to me. I think it's actually a habit.. not a bad one but def. a habit.

I asked you in your log about when you started taking in carbs again? Could it be that your feeling bloated and headaches are from the carbs? I'm only asking this because of a previous thread that you said that you had candida.

Trex works much better with carbs.. they act as 'fuel' .. I cannot believe you take 6 a day OMG I shiver at that thought. eek

How long did you run an ECA? Once a day for how long?

After is was brought up on this board I went back to my natural path and she said it wasn't an issue. I followed a strict diet and herb formulation a couple yrs ago and must have got it under control. Since then I haven't really ever been on anti-biotics or b-control. I started to eat carbs again on July 8th

I never got an energy boost from TRex either. I never "felt" it like you do with many other stims - the jitters, racy heart, etc.

If you are looking for a similar effect that you get from the ECA stack, you won't get that w/T-Rex. It's much smoother, lasts a little longer and you won't crash when it wears off. ECA is a JOLT - T-Rex is not.

I've been an ECA junkie for a long time (just cycled off). I can take 2 T-Rex with no problems too. They aren't similar at all.

Top Bottom