Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone booster for women

shane smith

I would like to take a test boost for strength gains and fat loss, I don't want to do the actual test because androgenic side effects, anything over the counter I can take and works? Thank you.

A good testosterone booster is HCGenerate, so you might as well use this version. However, as a woman you should be careful with testosterone boosting.

If you want really safe and effective fat loss and strength gains, better opt for Cardarine GW - it will burn fat, maintain your lean mass, boost endurance, and improve recovery. It is a great compound that has no side effects at all, since it is non-hormonal, and has no stims in it. My wife has cycled it several times, and the results were amazing. They were especially amazing when she stacked it with N2Slin, and there were no issues at all.

Any natural herbal based testosterone booster will be safe for use by a female. You just want to stay away from hormonal products like pro-hormones.

As lev suggested, HCGenerate from n2bm.com would be a good choice.

For strength and fat loss I would look at SARMS and not a natural test booster. Look at something like the Triple Stack,,,,

12 weeks of:
Ostarine 12.5mg per day
Cardarine 20mg per day
Andarine 25mg per day

PCT with a bottle of HCGenerate 5 caps per day for 4 weeks (1 bottle)

For strength and fat loss I would look at SARMS and not a natural test booster. Look at something like the Triple Stack,,,,

12 weeks of:
Ostarine 12.5mg per day
Cardarine 20mg per day
Andarine 25mg per day

PCT with a bottle of HCGenerate 5 caps per day for 4 weeks (1 bottle)

I think he can safely bump ostarine to 25mgs/ED, and the vial of the stack will last 8 weeks

Top Bottom