Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone booster

From what I hear... a female can not naturally boost their testosterone. You have to take testosterone if you want to increase it in the body.
All those OTC supplements (like Tribulus) do nothing for females and little to nothing for men as well.

I have very low testosterone and other hormonal issues and am currently speaking with a endocrinologist about my options.

From what I hear... a female can not naturally boost their testosterone. You have to take testosterone if you want to increase it in the body.
All those OTC supplements (like Tribulus) do nothing for females and little to nothing for men as well.

I have very low testosterone and other hormonal issues and am currently speaking with a endocrinologist about my options.

Hay now.:D

Well I am just saying what dr have been telling me :)

Men can boost their test more then a female can, but really nothing compares to adding the juice into the body.
Have you seen a massive guy that only takes trib? Ok, maybe some genetic gifted freak, or a liar LOL

Not always true. A woman can take DHEA to help increase production of testosterone.

Not always true. A woman can take DHEA to help increase production of testosterone.

I heard of that before too, but the endocrinologist I am dealing with is not for adding more hormones if they are not low. It can cause others to get out of wack. Also, in Canada DHEA is not available without a prescription.

Well I am just saying what dr have been telling me :)

Men can boost their test more then a female can, but really nothing compares to adding the juice into the body.
Have you seen a massive guy that only takes trib? Ok, maybe some genetic gifted freak, or a liar LOL

I am not massive by any means but I am 250+ and I only produce 30mgs of testosterone a week. Now that is low!!
My endo prescribed me HRT but my insurance doesn't cover it. So it would be $100/week out of pocket for 100mgs.

Sasa listen to this and talks about PERFECT hormone balancing for Women in some parts:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...ten-best-show-ever-test-men-women-643215.html

Top Bottom