Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testing my anavar

Carmen33

Hey female here, 33 years old and been training for 3 years, I am very excited to use steroids. There seems like a common problem out there with anavar turning out to be tbol or dbol either completely or partially from even popular sources. If i were to run my own bloodwork would I be able to know if i have legit anavar or impossible?

Hey female here, 33 years old and been training for 3 years, I am very excited to use steroids. There seems like a common problem out there with anavar turning out to be tbol or dbol either completely or partially from even popular sources. If i were to run my own bloodwork would I be able to know if i have legit anavar or impossible?

Dont use dbol or tbol as a female, too many sides. If you want legit anavar get from trusted approved sources thats always legit (pharma grade)

Dont use dbol or tbol as a female, too many sides. If you want legit anavar get from trusted approved sources thats always legit (pharma grade)

She doesn't want to lol

Use roidtest

I would just stick to approved sources here so you get legit anavar. I recommend Domestic-Supply. Running blood work won't really show you anything. You could get a test for the compound but all that will do is tell you if the compound is present. It won't show you how potent it is or anything like that.

Top Bottom