Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test boosters for women?

dizzygrinch

I have received some conflicting advice, I have been told some women can take test boosters, to help aid in gaining muscle, and I have been told that if I take test boosters, it would result in increase lh levels, and therefore increase my estrogen, so I guess my question is, has any of you all had experience with test boosters, or any other supplement to help gain muscle?

dizzygrinch said:
I have received some conflicting advice, I have been told some women can take test boosters, to help aid in gaining muscle, and I have been told that if I take test boosters, it would result in increase lh levels, and therefore increase my estrogen, so I guess my question is, has any of you all had experience with test boosters, or any other supplement to help gain muscle?
I assume your talking about tribulous if so yes it increase your LH levels thus increasing your estrogen.
If your looking for a supplment to help gain muscle go with creatine no2 blend like expand or noexplode. Also heard very good things about Nitrix from BNS as well as LEUKIC and GAKIC from muscle tech.

Top Bottom