Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tbol or anavar?

OliviaS

Hey I have ran 3 sarms cycles already. LGD anabolicum, cardarine GW and 1 other one I cannot remember. I am going to up my game to turinabol or anavar oxandrolone. I’m F, 41 yrs old. 150 pounds. Need help deciding which one is a good first cycle for females and how much to dose of each. Goals are cutting and strength

Dont use tbol its bad for women, anavar you can use max 5mgs per day with some sarms stacked like gw 10mgs and lgd 2mgs. add cardazol 3 caps preworkout for an energy and cardio boost with fat loss

Hey I have ran 3 sarms cycles already. LGD anabolicum, cardarine GW and 1 other one I cannot remember. I am going to up my game to turinabol or anavar oxandrolone. I’m F, 41 yrs old. 150 pounds. Need help deciding which one is a good first cycle for females and how much to dose of each. Goals are cutting and strength

anavar 5mg a day
LGD 5mg a day
GW 20mg a day

My opinion has always been that women should ONLY use Anavar and nothing else. Unless you are a competitor working with a coach, Anavar is about all you ever need to just look good for some Instagram photos.

If you are a female thinking about Anavar then maybe you should listen to our show all about Anavar:

https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

Top Bottom