Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tanning beds

velvett said:
Yes, I meant treatment of SAD.

My mother grew up in Germany during the war and she used to tell me stories how she had to go to the doctor or hospitial (I don't recall) for something like light box therapy. I'd have to ask her again to get refreshed on all the details but I remember it.

Dermatologist?

How ironic.
Isn't it though?!?!

UV also reduces the risks of certain cancers - ovarian and uterine are two on the top of my head. Also aids in keeping bones heatlthy and reduces the risk of Osteoperosis.

The sun is in the atmosphere for a reason.

Here is a great website with more info:

www.tanningtruth.com

I was wondering...when I tan I always have this one white spot in the middle of my chest, is there a reason for that, such as a pressure point of some sort. Thanks, I appreciate all the info also, I use to let myself burn before I tanned, but now I know ;)

Bsalet said:
I was wondering...when I tan I always have this one white spot in the middle of my chest, is there a reason for that, such as a pressure point of some sort. Thanks, I appreciate all the info also, I use to let myself burn before I tanned, but now I know ;)
Most of the time pressure points are shoulder blades and tailbone on the back side or if lying on your stomach, hipbones.

If it's in the middle of your chest, it probably has something to do with the melanin in your skin. It might just be an area that doesn't tan due to pigment.

Top Bottom