Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tall chick using clen

sebastiaon

I want to use clen to burn some body fat. I know clenbuterol isn’t the best thing in the world but I’ve used it a while back and it helped
I’m 5’9’’ 144 pounds and 21% body fat
I want to lose a solid 10 pounds and lean up into the teens. What dose and how long would you recommend?

Start low probably around 20 MG for the first week then bump up to 30 MG as soon as you stop feeling the 20 MG. Continue this cycle for as long as it takes to reach 100 MG max. Then take a two week break and recycle. That’s what I’ve done and it worked good. I enjoy using clen/ the energy it gives me

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness

I want to use clen to burn some body fat. I know clenbuterol isn’t the best thing in the world but I’ve used it a while back and it helped
I want to lose a solid 10 pounds and lean up into the teens. What dose and how long would you recommend?

if you use clenbuterol start at 10mcg and pyramid to 40mcg dont go higher than that

i would also stack with cardazol

Start low probably around 20 MG for the first week then bump up to 30 MG as soon as you stop feeling the 20 MG. Continue this cycle for as long as it takes to reach 100 MG max. Then take a two week break and recycle. That’s what I’ve done and it worked good. I enjoy using clen/ the energy it gives me

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness

MCG, not MG.

you can literally give yourself a heart attack using 100MG of it.

I wouldn't.

Top Bottom