Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tall & Thin

foxxybrown

Hi ladies,
I'm new to this website. I was wondering if any one could give some good advice on how I can gain alot of leg muscle. I am 5'7 weighing 140lbs. All of my girlfriends have the J-lo butt, thighs and hips. I would like to know how can I gain the same. I was told to try winstrom/winny v. Do you think this will help? if so how long will it take before I see some results?

Winstrol will not help. I promise that. It will only enter a world of problems into your life. You DO realize that Winstrol is an Anabolic Steroid - right? It ain;t no fat burner, and it ain't the solution.

What are you doing for weights right now? Cardio? What is your diet like? What about your current BF%?

You cannot change genetics. You can sculpt genetics to some degree, but it is difficult and you will not find the solution in a pill, liquid or tablet.

WAAAAYYYYYY WRONG reason to use steroids. Sometimes you just can't change the way you are built - some people can thru years of "training" their bodies to be a certain way, but just because the "trend" is for junk in the trunk jeans, doens't mean steroids is the right way to approach it. Steroids = male testosterone. What is are the most fundamental components of what makes you who you are (i.e. your sex, your moods, how you look)? HORMONES! You seriously need to understand what you are trying to accomplish and what are reasonable and safe ways to do that. If you want to build your legs then eat like you want to build and then squat, dead, press, lunge, repeat like you mean it. Shooting steroids w/o 1) understanding everythign you can find about them so you aren't making a bad choice that most likely wont' get you what you want anyway and 2) a solid already in existence diet & training program that are accomplishing some of your goals naturally and w/ an established existence of at least (and I'm being VERY generous w/ that 1 year) of solid diet & training.

So to answer your question - NO. Don't look to steroids to do what you think it will do. NO winny is not what you need. YES, let's look & your diet and training to see if we can get you a solid start on what you are trying to accomplish or at least give you a solid foundation for a strong body going forward.

foxxybrown said:
I was wondering if any one could give some good advice on how I can gain alot of leg muscle. I am 5'7 weighing 140lbs.
Hola Foxxy!

I'm the same height.

Booty builders:

Squats - front and back
Plie squats
Lunges, regular, reverse, walking
Deadlifts (I like stiff legged myself)
Leg curls
Leg extentions
Step Ups on a box or bench

You know what's cool too.. get on the treadmil average speed for med/fast walking - up the incline all the way and do very long deep strides with bent knees - meaning sit you hips low lined up over your heels (like skiing or ice skating) and keep your butt cheeks squeezed.

Like to rollerblade? - do the same thing, except your stride would be out to your sides, also sitting deep over your knees.

That said - I say this as a given - you'll be working your entire body out.

Post up your current training or ideas on training.

Top Bottom