Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Takniteasy's Log (Finally!)

takniteasy said:
07/07/06

Weight: 136 lbs (dropping H2O)

Still in vacation mode, no workout this a.m. Slept in late w/my sweetie instead ;)

Meal 1: 8:00 a.m.
1 cup 1% low fat cottage cheese
8 oz H2O
large cup coffee

Meal 2: 11:30 a.m.
1/4 cup almonds
16 oz H2O

takniteasy said:
Meal 2: 11:30 a.m.
1/4 cup almonds
16 oz H2O

Meal 3: 12:30 p.m.
grilled chicken salad (iceberg lettuce, sliced cucumbers, tomato wedge, lotsa mushrooms, 4 oz grilled chicken, 1 tbsp olive oil/vinegar dressing)
32 oz unsweet ice tea w/lemon

Meal 4: 3:15 p.m.
1 cup 1% lowfat cottage cheese
more unsweet ice tea

Meal 6: 8:15 p.m.

2 tbsp ANPB

Meals 7-10: 9:00 p.m. til

Okay, so we watched a good movie and I pigged out on a whole bag of those whole grain Tostitos w/hummus dip. And this was more emotional eating than snacking during the flick.

Begin rant:

The boss' divorce is getting worse and worse. There are now implications of illegal activity within the office that I and the girl I work with (who happens to be one of my bestest friends) are supposed to know about. This girl has extremely low self esteem and this whole situation has completely torn her apart. She blames herself (she talked me into taking the job) for the situation I am being sucked into. I am so angry that the boss does not have the balls to stand up for his employees. Me, I can take care of myself and as of yesterday, he knows it. Now, my friend is another story. She just does not have the backbone to stand up to him and insist on the truth from him (about the illegal activities). Anyways, I have been racking my brains to come up with a way to help her and getting more PO'd at the whole situation. So, last night I took out my frustration on a bag of chips. :mad:

End rant.

07/08/06

Weight: Not today

Meal 1: 9:00 a.m.
2 slices Oroweat 7 grain toast w/1/2 tbsp ANPB
2 big ol' cups of black coffee

7/10/06

Weight: 137 lbs
:mad:

6:45 a.m. Cardio
20 mins Treadmill - Steady state
20 mins Elliptical - Steady state

Abs
Superset x2
ball crunches, oblique ball crunches, bicycles (60 secs), scissors (60 secs)

Meal 1: 8:00 a.m.
2 scoops Isopure protein powder
3 Udo's Choice capsules
x-large coffee w/pinch of Splenda

Umm, not doing good this morning. I spent the weekend "stress eating". Now, I feel like crap. I may just take some sick leave (before I lose it) and leave early today so I can go back to the gym and workout.

takniteasy said:
7/10/06

Umm, not doing good this morning. I spent the weekend "stress eating". Now, I feel like crap. I may just take some sick leave (before I lose it) and leave early today so I can go back to the gym and workout.

{{{{{{{{{{Big Hugs}}}}}}}}

Dang that sucks you have to deal with your boss's BS - that ain't right on so many levels.....Some time off might be a good idea - do what you gotta do to protect yourself.....hope it gets better for you soon....

Thanks, Jen. I guess the BS is really getting to me.

Meal 2: 10:35 a.m.
3/4 cup 1% cottage cheese (Edited. I could not stomach the full cup)
16 oz H2O

Last edited:
takniteasy said:
Thanks, Jen. I guess the BS is really getting to me.

Meal 2: 10:35 a.m.
3/4 cup 1% cottage cheese (Edited. I could not stomach the full cup)
16 oz H2O

Meal 3: 12:30 p.m.
small grilled chicken salad (I could not finish it all today
:worried: )
8 oz H2O

Top Bottom