Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking steroids during menstruation

Hbtjonag

When you are a woman doing steroids and traininghard, how do you go around on your mensturation days? Do you stop thecompounds (anavar, primo), or you just keep on going as if nothinghappened?

By stopping the use of these compounds duringmenstruation you will only bring even greater instability to yourhormonal system. The menstruation alone is already quite a stress forthe system, so there is no need to add even more stress by addinginstability. So keep taking those compounds ED during the plannedcycle.

Ok guys - then I will remain the same. When can the menstruation stop happening due to steroids?

When you take too much. It's to do with women using male hormones. Men can get side effects known as 'bitch tits' and women have have issues with their menstrual cycle.

This is why we advise mild roid use for women both in terms of the amounts and in the roids themselves.

Ok guys - then I will remain the same. When can the menstruation stop happening due to steroids?

Everyone is different I stop having periods when my body fat gets to low but returns in off session no matter what I'm
Taking even if I'm off cycle and body fat is to low it will stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom