Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking anavar with high already cholesterol

Lisa R. Vinci

Hey, guys do you think it's risky to start an anavar cycle with high cholesterol? I suffer from it for years but I'm not fat or obese, I'm just 14 pounds over weight according to my height and frame, I need to lose those extra pounds and my friend is taking anavar 20 mg a day and she is doing great, I really want to run some var, any advice here? thank you.

last i checked heart disease is the #1 killer in females. i'm just saying

high cholesterol is caused by stress and lifestyle.

when you use AAS they will absolutely cause a rise in cholesterol.. so it is a risk.. what people do is cycle steroids for this reason. also run support supplements.. n2guard is an absolute MUST

A lot of people are genetically predisposed to high cholesterol as well. I would not recommend using anavar as that will fuck up your lipids even more. Instead, eat a cholesterol friendly diet rich in dark green veggies and omega 3s. You can supplement with a good fish oil and krill oil supplement if you are not eating fatty fish twice per week.

I don't think using steroids with pre-existing cholesterol issues is a smart idea. Steroids, and in particular oral steroids, are well known for negatively impacting cholesterol levels.

I would use SARMS instead. SARMS do not effect cholesterol levels in any way. Check out this video I made on where I explain what SARMS are and talk about SARM cycle lay outs -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

Not only that, SARMS are WAY better for loosing body fat then steroids. Steroids DO NOT burn body fat. Steroids increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism.

SARMS like cardarine on the other hand directly increase fat loss.

Top Bottom