Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking anavar...good idea or bad idea???

CrossfitFTL

Hi, I'm new to this forum...but thought this would be a good place to start. I'm considering taking anavar for the first time and was hoping to get some feed back. I know several men that have taken it with great results and no side effects, but I don't know any women who have tried it. I'm 31 and getting into competitive crossfit. I was a gymnast for 20 years, I've always worked out, I did figure and fitness competitions, and maintain a clean diet. Paleo-ish, no alcohol, no processed carbs, etc. I've been training hard for the past few months, but I know at 31, I won't get to the competitive level I would like to be at for crossfit. I'm on my 2nd 8 week lifting cycle, and I saw great gains during the first. Have been taking Finaflex 1-Alpha and have some seen pretty solid results as far as solid muscle mass goes. I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on taking anavar. I'm hoping to gain some more muscle mass and hopefully it will aid in recovery, as well. Thinking of starting with 5mg for a week, then upping to 10 mg/day.

Any suggestions, comments, etc are greatly appreciated!

What exactly do you want to know? There are TONS of threads that talk about anavar experiences, all it takes is a simple google search...or just looking up and down the forum lol

Top Bottom