Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking advantage of AAS as far as getting women.

Slyder190

We've all realized by now that chicks dig guys with nive bodies, be it big, cut or big and cut (hands down the winner). When you guys go out though and try and capitalize, what approach do you use when you try talking to chick who's been checking you out? What do you say or talk about at first? I need work on my game.

"Hey snookums, they call me frackal, I'm a super guy with a super bod."

keep the chat simple.

Start by asking something like: "Have you had a good night" or even "hey, how's it going?"

Just follow the small talk. Ask her if she's out with friends, how does she know them, what has she been up to tonight, does she come here often, what do you think of the music, etc, etc. Just keep to small talk at first. You'll be able to draw some conclusions about the situation and the nature of her interest in you from this type of inoffensive chit chat.

Get her talking about herself. To keep the conversation flowing, take something she is just said and draw another line of conversation from it.

Try not to talk about her/your job at the beginning of the conversation. This is boring. It might come up as the conversation progresses, but avoid it at first.

Just use your initiative. Things will flow if you relax with the situation. Girls are just as desperate (is that the right choice of word) to hook up with guys as guys are to hook up with them. If she's interested she'll meet you halfway. If your interaction is a bore then move on.

just my 2c
:eek:

Don't act, just be yourself.If she's checking on you, all you have to do is avoid ruining everything with a bad choice of words/ attitude. If she doesn't like the real you, what difference would it make, anyway?

The easiest way for me too hook up with women is to look for a group of hotties on the dance floor and go dance near them. As long as you can dance and you look good, you should have no problem. It's easier to grind on a girl first, then talk to them for me because after that they have already felt your hard body and they want you and you can say stupid shit and they still want you. If you just go up to a girl at the bar then you need to have game or she needs to be drunk, it's just easier on the dancefloor in my opinion!!

The best conversationalist is one who listens. Let her talk about her favorite subject - "herself".

The more she thinks you are interested in her the more she will be interested in you.

Just be yourself. I was out this past Saturday just standing alone listening to the music when this girl came up to me and asked me to dance with her. So I did. She kept rubbing her hands all over my chest, arms, ass, etc. It also helps if you can dance. Anyways, we went outside and talked and before I new it she asked me to go home with her. Of course I did and F@#% the hell out of her.

tricepula said:
The easiest way for me too hook up with women is to look for a group of hotties on the dance floor and go dance near them. As long as you can dance and you look good, you should have no problem. It's easier to grind on a girl first, then talk to them for me because after that they have already felt your hard body and they want you and you can say stupid shit and they still want you. If you just go up to a girl at the bar then you need to have game or she needs to be drunk, it's just easier on the dancefloor in my opinion!!

Hell yeah bro, If your jacked go to the dancefloor. If your in a club wear you can take off your shirt, you'll get all the attention you need.

Top Bottom