Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

take it easy on me, im new!

MrsMuscle

Hi all,

I'm new to this board, new to absolutely beasting myself in the gym and starting to tighten my diet up. I'm doing ok on the diet but when I get hungry I just go for it. I have tried eating 5 times a day but I still get hungry. I can't eat much more and stay in a reasonable calorie range.

Thoughts?!

Help us help you - we need more info.

Lay out exactly what you eat most days - food, amounts, condiments, time when you eat, etc.

Also, lay out specifically what you do in the gym. Exercises, weight, time spent, intensity, time of day, etc.

More info we have , better we can help!

Thanks for replying.

Ok so to start in 5ft 7, 150lb bf 23%.

Usual diet.
7am 2x wholemeal toast
10am protein shake
12.30 tuna or chicken salad (with some sauce)
4pm fat free yogurt
8.30pm low carb dinner.

Train 4 days a week, sometimes 5. 2 groups of muscles per session. 3 sets of 12 with last struggling to complete the last set. Cardio at the end of each session being either hiit or a jog. Only do evening work outs.

Hey nice to see another Brit lady on here!!
I'm thinking just off looking that maybe you could add 50g dry weight rice 2x per day or start the day with a bigger breakfast that way your burning it off throughout the day. Oats and a banana or apple , you seem to be doing an awful lot for the food your eating.

Here's a good example.
Meal 1 Oats and piece of fruit
Meal 2 shake 16almonds
Meal 3 chic breast green beans 50g rice
Meal 4 shake almonds
Meal 5 fish/red meat salad broc/g beans
You could play around with this to suit you it's just an example

Hey - another Brit onboard indeed! Are you from here too?

Ok rice sounds like a good idea, hopefully keep me fuller for longer! Regarding the oats - is there any other cereal I woulc replace this with as I have to literally gag them down and I dont think I can do that for a long period. Maybe Weetabix? Bran Flakes? Or and I just being hopeful?

Well welcome chic. Good to have you here! I'm not a fan of cereal as most are full of sugar. But I'm thinking maybe oatabix or you could do what I do and have eggs 3 whole 4 whites that way your getting carbs and protein. Hope this helps.

You should add some more carbs if you do cardio after each session so it won't take from your muscles. Also fill yourself with lettuce and cucumber they are practically almost 0 calorie. And remember to drink lots of water as sometime a sign of dehydration are hunger craves

Oh and yeah I live in Durham chic. Where bouts you living!?

Top Bottom