Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Take On A Challenge- Fitness Modeling?!

NJFASHiONiSTA

So, Im 25 and been lurking on these boards for awhile and teaching myself as much as i can about the clean way to eat have i exactly done it--NO(eeks).

I had liver surgery in Nov 05 for a benign tumor I recovered well and am ready to really transform my body and stop looking at the number on the scale and look at body fat %! I recovered from anorexia and always fought to be 95-100 lbs and as im getting older i see its not easy to do and im sick of just eating salad :evil: . Im ready to finally have a lean body with nice muscle definition n a toned coolie I just joined a gym and am interested in really doing a total body makeover and possible getting into fitness modeling-im very goal oriented and could stick to anything if its planned out for me.

I currently weight 115 im 5'1
body fat%-will find out on Sun when i go for my gym eval. Im really interested in hiring a personal trainer to help me get to my goal. If anyone is interested in helping or has advice it would be really appreciated..My diet currently is shitty am-egg whites on a ww bagel 1 coffee and dinner sum sort of salad--n thats it :rolleyes:

I wanna look great by the summer-please help me get something going ladies thanks a bunch!

Welcome you found the right place. Please read the stickies for plans great diet and training is all laid out in the Shadow's plan thread. Please start eating more then two meals a day I feel hungry for you!

superqt4u2nv said:
Welcome you found the right place. Please read the stickies for plans great diet and training is all laid out in the Shadow's plan thread. Please start eating more then two meals a day I feel hungry for you!
yea im trying its not easy when ur used of thinking food is the enemy but im way over that

Check out the Shadow Project stickie - excellent place to start. Review the several weeks of the program, think about a plan to get yourself up to that number of meals per day and pick it up from there. Just as with any successful program it needs to become part of your lifestyle. If you feel like you have to force yourself to eat or you are miserable doing it, you need to ease into it and find a way that works for you.

Another approach is to get a copy of Bill Philips' BODY FOR LIFE book and follow that program. It is also an excellent intro to how nutrition works - I don't know if it will help you to reconcile the whole eating thing if you understand better how your body works so its not about "eating stuff that will make me fat" but rather fueling your body for your goals. And the diet is very flexible and IMO teaches you to set up your own diet that is within the guidelines instead of being bound by a written plan.

Hope that helps some! I think the biggest challenge of your goal is to find the program that works for you and you being able to make it your own in that you need to not just eat a certain way but also significantly increase from 2 meals/day and deal w/ the changes in your body that will result from that change.

But we're here for support!

Hi NJ,

I got your pm but I wanted to answer your question here, because I saw this thread the other day, and was going to respond.

I understand that you think that because we are the same height and weight you think you can eat the same way as I do. But to be honest with you, you can't and you probably wouldn't, seeing that you are only eating 2 meals a day, what I mean by that is that I eat alot and I'm cutting for a show, my calorie intake began at 2000 cals. I'm down at 1700cal. My bodyfat is alot lower than yours and my training is VERY intense.

I would suggest as Sassy did for you to read the Shadow plan sticky, there's a diet included, and it worked for many of the ladies around here. Shadow really knows his stuff.

I know this is probably not the answer you were looking for, but I hope this helps. Just because 2 people have the same height and weight doesn't mean their bodies work the same. I have worked very hard and gone through alot to figure out my body, and know what I can and can't get away with.

Top Bottom