Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tae Bo? Insanity? Cardio?

CherryBombCat

After reading over the cardio queen thread I think I might be a cardio queen. So this post is more of my/ other women's questions about cardio workouts and some of the popular cardio home workouts.

I've been doing tae bo on and off for eh about 6yrs (after 1st baby). Now I wanted to try Insanity. (2mo postpartum 2nd baby) As of this year I've been doing tae bo for the past 5/6wks for about 5/6days a wk and the workout is 60min. I started at 190lbs now im down to 168.6lbs (I also breastfeed). I would run but im still having some mild/moderate aches in my lower region- my ob has cleared me for workout. Should I just walk/jog more in place of Billy blanks?

My question is, is tae bo any good at all? And at the rate I've been doing it is it any good to me anymore? Ladies, have you tried these types of cardio? What are your experiences and suggestions? What about this new "fad" of Insanity, should I try it since its harder? Or is it just the same as the rest like p90x and etc.

Plz excuse the p90x reference. Just took a look at it(haven't seen commercial in awhile) definitely not to be underestimated.

Top Bottom