Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is t3 safe to use?

Gud123

A friend i have recommended me to use some clenbuterol with T3 - she says it is very effective to lose weight. But i read about t3, and it is a thyroid medicine - won't it mess with my thyroid gland?

Your friend is 100% correct. Using exogenous thyroid hormones can permanently suppress your body's natural thyroid output.

I don't recommend T3 usage unless you are a seasoned competitor really trying to get a pro card. If you want to use T3, this article explains how to safely use it: http://www.evolutionary.org/cytomel-t3-fat-loss

Will clen and t3 be effective....yes. It will be effective at reducing weight. The issue is that this is only scale weight and not fat. You will lose fat and muscle. There are much safer alternatives to this cycle. I would rather see you try something like cardarine or SR-9009.

It is never a good idea to use thyroid medicines without a proper prescription based on due blood work and diagnosis, since this gland is very easy to mess up, and that may have many consequences for your health.

There are much safer and more effective alterantives, such as the combination of Cardarine GW and N2SLin. My wife has used this stack several times - the results were great, and she did not have even minor issues, so I can personally vouch for these compounds.

Top Bottom