Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is T3 safe for hypothyroidism?

Wederacrt

My girl got hypothyroidism, and the doctor hasprescribed her to take T3, but after all the scary stories I haveseen here, I am afraid for her. Is that ok to take T3 for her? Maybethere is something safer? Just want to see some second opinions.

doctors overprescribe T3 especially in women

lifestyle changes can totally fix metabolism. exercise and proper eating should be exhausted first before messing with the thyroid with drugs

i dated a girl who went from thryoid problems to nothing wrong by simply changing her lifestyle

I agree with @stevesmi - there are many things people can change about their lifestyle, and these will help a lot. Perhaps your girl might reconsider her diet, and overall way of living. This might help a lot, or at least she could end up using a smaller dosage of T3. Thyroids is a complicated thing, which can be easily messed up with and disbalanced.

And what parts of her lifestyle could change the thyroids problems? What kind of diet would be a good one? I will be great if we will be able to solve the problems with lifestyle changes only.

Is she currently using sea salt?

The problem with sea salt is that many of the products on the market are not fortified with iodine. Iodine is needed by the body to produce thyroid hormones.

Either switch her sea salt to regular iodized table salt or start using an iodine supplement.

Top Bottom