Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 help, I don't want to gain lots of muscle/don't want to lose any either!

Magda

I did not consider using any steroids when I tried T3 but I am so sensitive to things like ECA that I am afraid I won't do enough to preserve my muscle. The only place I would like to add a little/strengthen more is my back from the base of my neck down to my butt. What is the best thing for me to do? Again, I don't really care if I gain some muscle or not but I do NOT want to lose any.

Thanks!

That is just it, I don't understand very well but I have read a lot and do know that if you take T3 you stand the risk of losing a lot of muscle too if not done right. Most guys use some sort of steroid when they you T3 don't they?

My main concern is I don't want to lose any muscle. I want to keep my energy levels high enough to try to stay away from that.

If I did take some form of steroid with the T3, will it make me gain muscle?

Yes! Thank you. I had heard you mention about 'killer posts' before and I did a search for it and could not find it. I think it was right after they changed the board over. Thanks again!

T3 is really for the last bit of dieting when you are trying to lose the last 5-10 lbs. You can only use it for a short time because your thyroid gets used to it and shuts down. I have heard it can mess up your thyroid when not used correctly.

Yes, I was thinking about 4 weeks on then 4 weeks or more off. If I measured right, I have lost 3/4 of an inch on my upper arms (fat) and 2 inches off my waist since the 8th of May!

I am rethinking T3 because I know it can really make your heart rev up. I have enjoyed not feeling all hyped up with my heart in my throat and having insomnia. I sleep well.

Top Bottom