Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

treilin said:
Uhhhummmmm Where are you going missy????
Yo' ma' peeps. :wavey:

Well treil, I'm movin' to Florida. Yeah -- busy weekend ahead between spending time with Ulter (O M G cannot wait) and I also have FIVE job interviews -- 4 on Friday and 1 on Tuesday. Two of them are at brand new schools (not new school... just a new building; yes it matters :D)
*Bunny* said:
Nice job on the training Cake :rose:
Thank you, ma'am. Always a HUGE compliment coming from the queen!!! :rainbow:

:elephant: Nutrition Totals May 24, 2006:elephant:
B @ 7am
1/2 c. ff egg substitute
2 slices ff cheese
4 turkey sausage links

L @ 11am
1/2 c. whole wheat macaroni
2 cups raw spinach (wilted into pasta)
1/2 c. diced tomatoes
1 c. diced chicken breast (6oz or so)
2 T grated parmesan cheese
1 medium grapefruit
1.5 c. strawberry halves

S @ 3:30pm
Went WAY TOO LONG without eating! I thought my stomach was eating ITSELF. Bad T-Cake, bad. Need to be more prepared!!!
2 honey wheat pretzel sticks (from a coworker)
1 Light n' Fit Yoplait 4.4 oz yogurt (from a coworker)

S @ 6pm on the way home
DIET PEPSI SLURPEE!!! :heart:

D @ 6:45pm
2 Don Marco "healthy" tortillas
1/2 c. ff shredded cheddar
6 oz chicken breast sauteed in 3 T. salsa
(Made another queseadilla)
2 T lowfat sour cream
1 c. strawberry halves

TOTALS:
1532 calories
48% protein / 31 % carbs / 21% fats

H2O: 4.0 L down, 1 to go (and I have a whole night to get it in; no problems there!!!) :jarswim)

Knee Status
* Right one now is OKAY. HOORAY.
* Left one now hurts -- BOO!!! Same pain; back of knee tightness. Icing it right now! :D
* I was scheduled to lift lower tonight but opted not to because of the knee. I'd much rather ice it and rest it tonight and be good for my walk/cardio in the morning. If I can lift once a week with it, that's good for now for me; Better than not at all!

Something I Noticed
* I need more veggies!!! Ahh! I know this, but because I'm leaving town for 5 days, I didn't want to grocery shop before I go because all my produce will rot. SO yes, I will eat veggies when I get back (as I will when I'm with Ulter...) but I didn't want you all to think I'm shirking my veggie responsibility!!!

That should do it for now. I have OODLES to do tonight seeing that I fly out tomorrow and am heading for the airport from work. Yeah... no stress! :D It'll be a great weekend!

T-Cake said:
I have OODLES to do tonight seeing that I fly out tomorrow and am heading for the airport from work. Yeah... no stress! :D It'll be a great weekend!
Gurl we're on the same page! and in the same boat so to speak :)

WOO HOO!!!
Have a great time! Big Hugs to *U* for me :wavey:

Yuo can't move ...you are a MI girl damn it LOL....You diet looks good...I hear ya on the injury part...just take it easy!

T-Cake said:
Yo' ma' peeps. :wavey:

Well treil, I'm movin' to Florida. Yeah -- busy weekend ahead between spending time with Ulter (O M G cannot wait) and I also have FIVE job interviews -- 4 on Friday and 1 on Tuesday. Two of them are at brand new schools (not new school... just a new building; yes it matters :D)
Ahhhhhh You are leaving us!!!??? Oh well.... :( *pouting*

*echo* Hellloooooo out there! :wavey:

Time for a MEGA UPDATE!!!

I haven't had the time in the last couple days to post on here. Yesterday (Friday) was a WHIRLWIND of job interviews. Here's my synopsis of Thursday before I get to Friday:

Thursday:
* Worked until 12:30pm. Before leaving school I found out that I was voted the school's 2006 TEACHER OF THE YEAR! :D I was SO thrilled; so neat for me because I work so hard!
* On the way to the airport, got a job offer from a school here in Orlando over the phone. Crazy. I need to go see the place on Monday (yes on the holiday) to check it out, meet the principal, etc. He said he's only offered a job over the phone twice ever -- and I'm the 2nd one. :D Go me!
* Ran to the airport and got on my plane at 4pm... took off at 5pm. You see where this is going... haha. Made it to Orlando and found Ulter by around 7:45... that means we had 45 min. to find a mall and find me a shirt to wear to my interviews the next day! Ahhhh! I managed, but MAN shopping is not as fun when I'm rushed.
* Ate at Chili's for dinner around 9pm or so then came "home." LONGEST DAY, but so great to see Ulter :qt: :heart:

Thursday food totals:
2219 calories
40% protein / 35% carbs / 25% fats
With the travelling and being up from 5am until super late... we figured Thursday was a carb-up/cheat day. Still high protein and good percentage; very pleased. Careful planning!

Friday:
* I was in job interviews (i.e. in a shirt and heels and lookin' good in hot weather) from 8:30am up until 5:30pm. I had 4 on-site interviews, and one school offered me a job on the spot. So now I have TWO offers officially.
* My 1st choice would be a middle school 7th/8th science position; they will let me know by Friday, but said I was a great candidate. My 2nd choice would be a high school Chemistry position who will let me know on June 9th.
* The school I have the offer from is great, but they are just too far from where I'd geographically like to be.
* I still have one official appt on Tuesday for another interview, and three more schools called me but I have yet to schedule times.
* Needless to say -- cardio/lifting were OUT on both Thursday and Friday due to just ZERO time or energy for it. I about passed out once I got home from all the interviewing. I fell asleep at about 9pm and slept 10 hours -- BADLY needed that!

Food Totals for Friday:
1544 calories
50% protein / 28% carbs / 22% fat
Let it be known that I accomplished GREAT ratios both Thurs, Fri and today WITHOUT checking on FitDay first. Years of practice makes you THAT good!

Today/Saturday:
* Much more relaxing. Went to my WWer meeting and lost 2 lbs since last Saturday, so I'm down to 168.8 lbs now. Pretty cool, but not as big of a loss as I've been expecting, especially since I put cardio back in this week. Ulter and I think the oxandrolone is making me hold water too -- and certainly the LACK OF SLEEP for the last 2 weeks is taking it's toll. So glad that's over with! Next Saturday should be a great weigh-in.
* Ulter and I went to the gym and I lifted upper and did ab work. My arms are gettin' CRAZY shredded, it's INSANE! I wore a tank top today and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I need to get a picture of me doin' inclined bench presses because MAN ALIVE! :D So cool!
* Cardio: Walked an hour outside and Ulter went with me. How sweet. :heart: I was shocked when he said he was going! LOL. :D

Food Total for Today/Saturday:
1651 calories
44% protein / 29% carbs / 26% fat
Not too bad! Wish I was under 1600, but I should still be good shape. I think I have so much adrenaline built up still from all the stress of the last 2 weeks, the interviewing, and other things.

:rainbow: That is my MEGA UPDATE!!! :rainbow: Later, bro-lettes. :D

Congats to The Teacher of the Year!

Your progress will begin to pick up now that you're getting some of life's pressure off, getting rest, and are able to do cardio again. Even low impact can subtract a pound a week with your diet.

Congrats teacher of the year and congrats on the 2 lbs lost too!! :heart:

Top Bottom