Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

Update time! :D

Workout last night:
Upper Body Lift + Ab/Core Work

Lat Cable Pulldown
silver pull bar --> Why does this bar always seem easier?
w75 1 set x 15
1 set x 20 (maxed)
w80 1 set x 12
Hooray! That's a push for me!

Inclined Bench Press
w15 dbs 3 sets x 20

Upright Rows
w15 dbs 2 sets x 20
w20 dbs 1 set x 10
Another increase... although I think I'll try for 12 reps next time... or maybe just go to 25 with 15dbs.

Tricep Cable Pushdown
w35 1 set x 15
1 set x 14 (maxed)
1 set x 13 (REALLY maxed... Yowza)

Bicep Work
w20 dbs for all
1 set x 12 straight/forward curls (Great burn... holy crap)
1 set x 12 hammer curls (Again... um... ow -- SO maxed)
1 set x 12 wrist-rotation curls (NICE -- but I was balls out on this one!)

Horizontal Hammer Lat Row
w35 3 sets x 15
I can't believe I pulled this one off -- I was hurtin' by the end of my w/o, and this was HARD but I pushed. Worth it!

Ab Work
50 sit-ups on ab ball
2 sets x 20 declined sit-ups (still in love with these... but OW!)

Hooray for progress for me!​

3.gif
Gymgurl and treil -- MI babes are pretty sweet, yes. :D But do I still count if I relocate?
Ulter said:
I believe that's 5mg of oxandrolone.

Nice work T-Cake. Glad to see you're back at it again.
I would have turned around and went back inside at 39 degrees.

Your diet is great. Once again someone shows that, yes, you can have a cliff bar and stay under 1600 calories even at 50/25/25
:heart:
jenscats5 said:
What a GREAT sounding day!! Meals look really good - going to lift a couple of them for myself....

And I am on the East Coast - so I know those 39 degree mornings - I love them....chill in the air, beautiful day...can just FEEL the blood pumping!!

And your last 2 paragraphs really hit home for me....can't wait till I have the same feelings!!
:rose: You RAWK, girly. Feel free to take all the food ideas you want from me! I'm good for it, that's for sure! My students kid with me all the time because 1/2 of my chemistry examples start with, "So let's say instead of sodium hydroxide you wanted to make some chocolate chip cookies..." :verygood: :p

And YES, you will have those same feelings! I'm surprised you don't already!

Time to get back to work -- hopefully it won't be eons before I can post again. :wavey:

The first time I heard that I wasn't sure if you were serious or not.
Teaching high school chemistry by holding a cooking class. Creative. Very cool. :)

T-Cake said:
So I'm still wondering -- if my knee is still tired... I can manage biking right now on a stationary bike (I'm going to try the elliptical first, though)... but when is it safe to lift lower body again? My routine Curegeo created for me was made with my knees in mind so I don't do anything that requires leg extensions at all... I mostly do squats with the ball, leg press, hamstring curls and good mornings with the barbell. I know GMs would be bad right now and risky... and probably squats too... but should I just leave everything alone -- HELP?
If you do anything for legs, start LIGHT and take it slow. If there is any pain - stop. You don't want to have to go home and ice/heat it - or hobble around at school for that matter! :)

scorpiogirl said:
If you do anything for legs, start LIGHT and take it slow. If there is any pain - stop. You don't want to have to go home and ice/heat it - or hobble around at school for that matter! :)

SG, have you been watching me at school again?! :wink: Seriously, for, like, 2 weeks straight I was hobbling around at work and they kids kept saying, "What's wrong with you?!" because with all my training and how much I talk about it them (especially my anatomy class) they see me as Superwoman and I had that crazy brace on my knee all the time. Just strange to them. :D

As for what you said about training, I ended up talking to curgeo about what I was doing for recovery of my lower lifts, and I feel pretty confident about what I can do now. He said the same thing about you -- if it's something I'm worried about, go real light on the weights and do reps of 20 or 25. Works for me!
Ulter said:
The first time I heard that I wasn't sure if you were serious or not.
Teaching high school chemistry by holding a cooking class. Creative. Very cool.
And by now you know to take my deep love and interest in food very seriously. By the way, how many chocolate chips would make up one mole of chocolate chips? There's your first assignment, darlin'. :qt:

:elephant: Nutrition Totals for Today :elephant:

B @ 7am
1/2 c. ff egg substitute
4 turkey sausage links
2 slices ff cheese
Supps: 2 CB prior to workout, 1 Sesapure, 2 Levorex, 5 mg oxandrolone, 50 mg T3, 1 multi, 1 Mg, 1 KCr, 1 Vit C, 1 B Complex, 1 Omega-3 Fish Oils... too many vitamins to remember. :D

Lunch @ 11am
8 oz cod fillets cooked in 1 tsp olive oil/salt/pepper
1/2 c. mashed redskins (leftovers), 1 c. spinach mixed in
1 medium grapefruit (pulp and flesh)
Supps: 2 CB, 1 Glucorell, 25 mg T3, 1 Sesapure

Snack @ 12:30pm (Yes, I was already hungry again!)
6 oz. tuna fish packed in water
1 small tomato chopped
1 T ff mayo
1 tsp mustard
1/4 c. green peas

Snack @ 3:45pm
Finished up the tuna "salad" I made

Dinner @ 6:30pm
(Waited WAY too long to eat, but not my fault! I thought I had a Clif bar in my drawer at school. Grrrr... I was ravenous!)
1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese
4 oz turkey burger patty
1/2 c. ff cheddar, shredded
2 Don Marco "Healthy Style" tortillas
3 T salsa
2 T lowfat sour cream (Can you tell I made a quesadilla?)
Starbucks Frappucino Bar, Vanilla NSA
(THIS was my "reward" because I was only at 1428 and also at 57%... I got permission to have the Frapp bar instead of a grapefruit. I bought this box like 2 months ago and STILL hadn't opened it!!!)

TOTALS:
1538 calories
54% protein, 24% carbs, 21% fat

H2O TOTAL = 5.0 L :jarswim: I did it again!!! :D

TRAINING TODAY:
* 60 minutes walking outside @ 5:30am (again, 40 degrees! Brr!)
* No lifting today. GREAT soreness from yesterday, though! Woohoo! :arty:

:D "Must be doin' somethin' right..." :D

Hey girl! Diet is looking really good... you do have some yummy :p meals in that plan thats for sure :)

Ulter said:
Sounds like a plan. :)
:rolleyes: :kiss: :D
sbt2082 said:
Hey girl! Diet is looking really good... you do have some yummy meals in that plan thats for sure
Go ahead and steal away!!! I think I've said it before, but I an constantly surprised that MY lunch at work is always the one drawing "oohs" and "ahhs" from coworkers, yet my lunch is always the healthiest too. I figure if this is a lifestyle of mine, then I definitely need to learn to cook super good foods with all the right components. :Chef:

Top Bottom