Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

Hope you got some rest last night and woke up feeling better this morning :rose:
If not I hope you are taking it easy today ;)

Hi kids. Thanks for the well-wishes.

I still feel like yuck today but I was surprised how easily I made it through my work day. I was proctoring a test mostly, but it went alright since I was seated and not lecturing all day instead.

Woke up this morning and the sore throat is improved, but now there's stuffiness. :( A little miffed about this, but if I'm better tomorrow or no worse... chances are good I'll be functioning just fine by the weekend.

I didn't workout this morning; I need the sleep to feel better. Tomorrow I may get up to go spinning but we'll see. I am due for a legs day and thought about doing it tonight but I lifted yesterday and Saturday... and I know my body needs the rest to recouperate. Why do I feel so guilty about this? :worried: :rolleyes: I'll get over it.

For now -- it's soup whenever I get the chance at it... and just bumming around.

Treil -- I hope you're right about that! I need a week of R&R -- it's obvious to me the stress of work and all the shit at school lately just got to me and my body is finally caving. I really hope the Arnold gets me pumped up again -- just feeling blah lately no matter what I'm doing... but that's probably because I'm run down. :whatever:

Nothing else new to report. I'm going to go watch a little TV (wow, that's rare). :qt:

Though I'm sick... this made me laugh because it's so me...
82271llqv6ernui.gif
:D Shhhh... don't tell Ulter! ;)

Hi.
Still sick. :( :worried:
No fun.
No workouts.
No energy.
Just... sick.

Just in time for the Arnold...
I'm sweating all the damn time... and am stuck reviewing for the biggest test of the year in Science this week or my job is on the line. Lovely. :(

So hi... I'm around.
Just... feeling bloated and yucky and awful.
Feeling like the fat kid again -- keep telling Ulter I'm going to be the tubby one at the Arnold. :rolleyes:

I don't like being sick. :(
Night night. :(

That sucks, I hope it gets better soon. take a nice hot bath and do something pretty for yourself (hair, nails) that always makes me feel a little better. take time for you!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

T-Cake said:
Hi.
Still sick. :( :worried:
No fun.
No workouts.
No energy.
Just... sick.

Just in time for the Arnold...
I'm sweating all the damn time... and am stuck reviewing for the biggest test of the year in Science this week or my job is on the line. Lovely. :(

So hi... I'm around.
Just... feeling bloated and yucky and awful.
Feeling like the fat kid again -- keep telling Ulter I'm going to be the tubby one at the Arnold. :rolleyes:
I don't like being sick. :(
Night night. :(

Don't worry...that would be me!

Hope you feel better. Good luck on your test.

Top Bottom