Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

:wavey: Hello everyone! Gosh, I can't believe it's taken me until 6:30pm today to finally get on here!!! My dinner is in the oven, so I figured I'd take a few to check in.

Thank you LV, Jamie and SBT for the nice compliments! :rose: It really is awesome when you get a pat on the back from equally hard-working ladies, even if it *is* virtual. :rainbow:

Training today:
* 60 minutes of walking this morning (well... 63... teehee) outside in 39 degree weather, but I bundled up and got it done! :arty:
* Upper body lift is tonight. I'll post when I get home what I did.

:D I am still on Cloud 9 because I can train lower body and do cardio again!!! :D

Nutrition & Supps Summary:
2 CB @ 5:15am before Cardio

B @ 7am
4 turkey sausage links
2 slices ff cheese
1/2 c. ff egg substitute
Supps: 1 Sesapure, 2 Levorex, 1 multi, 1 dandelion root, 1 Mg, 1 KCr, 1 Zn, 1 VitC, 1 B complex
Other: 50mg (I think it's mg...) T3, and then the oxandrylone (which I still can't spell... and I know my dose is tiny but I don't know the numbers... 2.5, maybe?)

STARVING at 9am, but I waited until lunchtime -- my appetite is adjusting to the increase in T3 I started two days ago... Grrrrr.

L @ 11am
9 oz ground sirloin (taco seasoning)
1 c. sliced mushrooms (mixed in to meat)
2 T. light sour cream
1 medium grapefruit (I eat them like an orange; fiber is good!) :D
1 c. strawberry halves

By now, I drank 2.0 L of water :verygood:

S @ 3pm
Cranberry Almond Clif bar
1.5 L of water

S @ 5:30pm
DIET PEPSI SLURPEE on the way home! :qt: I :heart: these!!!

D @ 6:30pm
8 oz cod fillet cooked w/ 2 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper
1/2 c. mashed redskins with spinach mixed in (leftovers I made)
1.0 L of H2O

1.0L+ H2O during lift @ gym

S @ ~10pm
1 scoop ISO-AGB in Crystal Light

Totals:
1563 cals
51% protein / 25% carbs / 24% fats

H2O: 5.0 L :jarswim: :D

Awesome day training-wise.

And just so you all know -- I had this moment when walking this morning where I thought, "What a blessing it is to be able to get out and finally do this again, clear my mind, have time to myself."

Being injured took that away from me just a little bit... but now that I finally realize how important *I* am to me... I appreciate my "me"/gym time MUCH more now.

Last edited:
Oh, and DOUBLE KUDOS FOR ME because...

I went to bed at 1:30am last night because I was writing final exams *insert suicide here* for the seniors to take today...

...and I STILL got up and out of bed at 4:30am to do cardio for the first time in WEEKS.

My thoughts: I didn't want to let you all down. I made a promise to myself and set a goal for myself and stated it to everyone here...

I ain't no quitter.
I :heart: Shania too.

Wow 39 degrees huh... I can't even imagine :lmao: But prob because I am over in my log whining about how HOT it is here and how the humidity bout makes the cycle room at the gym unbearable :) Congrats to sticking with your promise to yourself though... morning cardio is great ;)

T-Cake said:
:wavey: Hello everyone! Gosh, I can't believe it's taken me until 6:30pm today to finally get on here!!! My dinner is in the oven, so I figured I'd take a few to check in.

Thank you LV, Jamie and SBT for the nice compliments! :rose: It really is awesome when you get a pat on the back from equally hard-working ladies, even if it *is* virtual. :rainbow:

Training today:
* 60 minutes of walking this morning (well... 63... teehee) outside in 39 degree weather, but I bundled up and got it done! :arty:
* Upper body lift is tonight. I'll post when I get home what I did.

:D I am still on Cloud 9 because I can train lower body and do cardio again!!! :D

Nutrition & Supps Summary:
2 CB @ 5:15am before Cardio

B @ 7am
4 turkey sausage links
2 slices ff cheese
1/2 c. ff egg substitute
Supps: 1 Sesapure, 2 Levorex, 1 multi, 1 dandelion root, 1 Mg, 1 KCr, 1 Zn, 1 VitC, 1 B complex
Other: 50mg (I think it's mg...) T3, and then the oxandrylone (which I still can't spell... and I know my dose is tiny but I don't know the numbers... 2.5, maybe?)

STARVING at 9am, but I waited until lunchtime -- my appetite is adjusting to the increase in T3 I started two days ago... Grrrrr.

L @ 11am
9 oz ground sirloin (taco seasoning)
1 c. sliced mushrooms (mixed in to meat)
2 T. light sour cream
1 medium grapefruit (I eat them like an orange; fiber is good!) :D
1 c. strawberry halves

By now, I drank 2.0 L of water :verygood:

S @ 3pm
Cranberry Almond Clif bar
1.5 L of water

S @ 5:30pm
DIET PEPSI SLURPEE on the way home! :qt: I :heart: these!!!

D @ 6:30pm
8 oz cod fillet cooked w/ 2 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper
1/2 c. mashed redskins with spinach mixed in (leftovers I made)
1.0 L of H2O

1.0L+ H2O during lift @ gym

S @ ~10pm
1 scoop ISO-AGB in Crystal Light

Totals:
1563 cals
51% protein / 25% carbs / 24% fats

H2O: 5.0 L :jarswim: :D

Awesome day training-wise.

And just so you all know -- I had this moment when walking this morning where I thought, "What a blessing it is to be able to get out and finally do this again, clear my mind, have time to myself."

Being injured took that away from me just a little bit... but now that I finally realize how important *I* am to me... I appreciate my "me"/gym time MUCH more now

What a GREAT sounding day!! Meals look really good - going to lift a couple of them for myself.... ;)

And I am on the East Coast - so I know those 39 degree mornings - I love them....chill in the air, beautiful day...can just FEEL the blood pumping!!

And your last 2 paragraphs really hit home for me....can't wait till I have the same feelings!!

:rose:

I believe that's 5mg of oxandrolone.

Nice work T-Cake. Glad to see you're back at it again.
I would have turned around and went back inside at 39 degrees. :)

Your diet is great. Once again someone shows that, yes, you can have a cliff bar and stay under 1600 calories even at 50/25/25

Utler...Us Michigan babes would help keep ya warm LOL.....Great job girl...Yep it was freezing yesterday!!! burrrrrr...today looks better

Gymgurl said:
Utler...Us Michigan babes would help keep ya warm LOL.....Great job girl...Yep it was freezing yesterday!!! burrrrrr...today looks better
Michigan babe number 2 :)

Hi everyone! :wavey:

I haven't passed out at work today, I swear! :qt: Yesterday turned out to be way busy after the gym trip and then this morning has been SWAMPED by kids screeching, "I don't get it." *insert strangulation of loved ones here*

I need to go eat because I'm ravenous. :chomp: :evil: I'll come back and say hello and reply to everyone in a little bit.

3.gif

Top Bottom