Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

You gals are too cute. :rose:

Bunz -- I love Pooh too! I had everything Pooh Bear when I was in high school -- quite a phase! :D

Will2 -- I think the post took me, like... 25 minutes or so to type up! It was awhile!!! I hate to get behind but I just can't help it. That's why I stopped logging efore... just didn't want to catch up.

Ck -- Before and After pics of my legs would be a good idea! :) I don't have a good batrhoom where I can stand on the toilet in front of a mirrow (which seems to be the EF phenomenon)... but I'm sure I can find a person *ahem, Ulter* who might be able to take some pics. I'd like to see those too! :)

Cardio this morning: I made it to spin class on time! Wahoo! :jump: I'm so bad about getting up and out of bed and to the gym by 5:45 but I made it! So glad cardio is over for a day now -- going to lift chest/back tonight.

Have a lovely day, chickies! :D I'll post my lifts later tonight.

Log for Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Chest + Back Lifts

Incline DB Press (Goal: All sets with 30# dbs x 10)
1. 30# dbs x 10 :D
2. 30# x 9, DS 25# dbs x 5
3. 30# x 7, DS 25# dbs x 6 --> Progress; maybe I shouldn't use the 25s next time and just do all 30s...

Lat Pulldowns (Goal: Sets of 12 OR increase weight)
1. 105# x 10
2. 110# x 9.5 --> At this point Ulter notices my form is wrong... this must be a result post-breast surgery and I was leaning too much to alleviate pain and discomfort in my chest... so I took the weight back down and worked on form for sets 3 and added a set 4
3. 110# x 6 :worried: But good form!
4. 105# x 6

Seated Row
97.5# x 3 sets x 10 --> Will increase the weight next time on a set or two

Pec Deck (Goal: Increase weight higher than 60#)
WU: 52.5# x 8
1. 60# x 10
2. 65# x 10 :D Goal!
3. same as 2

DB Bench Press (Goal: Sets of 12)
25# dbs x 3 sets x 12 Goal! :D

Overall, I'm pleased with progress. Had a moment in the very-crowded gym surrounded by beefy people of "I don't belong" anxiety. I have a before picture in my notebook... and suddenly I found myself hiding it. I don't know what came over me, but I just felt the fat-girl-poser-persona come out of me and it nearly made me tear up. I managed to get through it though, but it shook me up. :worried: Weird

Have a great night ladies! I get to sleep in tomorrow and NO WORKOUTS TOMORROW either! :elephant: YAY! :D

:wavey:

great job on getting out of bed early and getting to that class. No anxiety moments- :YOUR DOING AWESOME! :heart:

ck2006 said:
great job on getting out of bed early and getting to that class. No anxiety moments- :YOUR DOING AWESOME! :heart:
Thanks, hun. It just came flooding back for no reason... very strange. I guess I got in the gym and I wasn't in the zone yet so I felt more vulnerable to criticism. :whatever:

NICE workout there girlie!!! You rock :garza:
Hope you enjoy your rest, get some for me too LOL I NEEEEEEEED it!

T-cake....just rember it is progress not perfection. That feeling will be something that you will have once in awhile and you just have ot remind yourself how awesome you really are!!!!

sbt2082 said:
NICE workout there girlie!!! You rock :garza:
Hope you enjoy your rest, get some for me too LOL I NEEEEEEEED it!
Thank you -- and I DID sleep til 7am today... but get this: It took me 1 hour and 45 minutes to drive to work -- 8 miles!!! There were 3 accidents on this 2 lane road I have to take -- it was RIDICULOUS.

I am rested.. but man, that had me so late for work and all worked up!
will2blean said:
T-Cake, you're doing so great!!! Keep it up! :heart:
Thank you for the kudos! :rose:
Gymgurl said:
T-cake....just rember it is progress not perfection. That feeling will be something that you will have once in awhile and you just have ot remind yourself how awesome you really are!!!!
Thank you hun -- that means a lot to me.

I'm at work and needing to grade some tests -- booooo! :( Oh well... back to the grind stone. On a good note I did have a yummy chicken breast and my own broccoli coleslaw for lunch -- pretty tasty! :D

Hey kids.

Took yesterday off from workouts. Today is a cardio and lift day.

I've been dying to tell you guys this because I was so stoked about it. Even Ulter doesn't know yet...

Today I finally went to the crazy Spanish guy's spin class, and YES he's as tough as I thought. Now I thought this guy was going to be a crazy, rude bastard -- but man alive, it was a great class! He was off and on the biek (because he teaches a class right after that at another gym), and when he's off the bike, he's PUSHING YOU, clapping, correcting form, praising do-gooders (including me, first round!) It felt great, and he was real energetic.

So get this: As I'm biking, in the first 5-10 minutes he is like "Do you play soccer? You have soccer player legs!" And MAN ALIVE, I was like :jump::jump::jump: because I've ALWAYS wanted to look ANYTHING like a soccer player!

I told him no and somehow he mentioned people's weight losses in his class; I told him I'd lost 115 and then in class he starts going on and on about how he trains fitness competitors and how I have what it takes, that my muscle, ESPECIALLY my legs, are awesome, etc.

I mean -- CONFIDENCE BOOST GALORE :D

He coaches soccer at the university down the street from me in Orlando, and is teaching cycling now, coaching them, and training 2 girls from competitions now. He was like" Go to the other gym's classes too!"

Ok that is all. :) 60 minutes of spin today... will do bis and tris tonight and post later. :D

Top Bottom