Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

T-Cake said:
:elephant: T-Cake is BACK IN THE GAME! :elephant:

Havin' a decent day today:

WI was this morning. Since last Saturday, I'm up 1.8 lbs... totally impossible scientifically based on what I'm eating, my level of daily activity and my supps and what nots I'm taking... so I'm chalking it up to water weight. Next week I'll be down again, I hope.
:) :D
GOod Gurl ...

*Bunny* said:
:) :D
GOod Gurl ...

Thanks Bunny babe :rose: :D Hard for me to really believe in it, but at least today I didn't cry over it. Ignoring the number has always been difficult for me.

Huge fight with my mom tonight -- no, I didn't eat to cope. I cried. This is a victory for me -- sad, but true. :worried:

T-Cake said:
Food thus far:
2 scoops ISO-AGB @ 8:30pm with SobeLean

GYM

Post-gym Clif bar at 12:30pm

Lunch: 4 cups medium Greek salad veggies/lettuce with 6 oz chicken breast and 3 T. V&O greek dressing @ 1:00pm

Snack @ 3pm: 1 c. red seedless grapes

Snack at 4:30pm: 1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese

Dinner at 5:30pm:
1 c. peasant (beef/vegetable) soup
1/2 Low Carb Asian chicken Olga sandwich (3 oz chicken breast, 1/2 c. steamed zucchini/carrots, on low carb pita of sorts; 2 T of yogurt-based sauce)

Snack throughout evening:
2 scoops ISO-AGB in 1 L of Crystal Light

H2O total for today: 4.0 L :jarswim: Woohoo! And no, that's not including the water in the Crystal Light. :arty: Go me.

Totals for today:
41% P / 31% C / 27% F
1652 calories

Goals for tomorrow:
* 60 minutes cardio (no lifting) by walking outside; find a route I can walk before school on weekdays that will be safe
* Stay under 1550 calories
* At least 45% protein

Joy of joys -- it's Sunday. *sigh* I don't know what it is about Sundays... but knowing I have to be back at work tomorrow... knowing I have craploads of work to do this afternoon yet (e.g. write 3 Final exams -- oh, and did I mention I left the chemistry textbook with all the vocab in it at WORK?! Grrrreat...)... I just don't like Sundays. Just another work day.

:elephant: T-Cake is STILL back in the game! :elephant:

I am sore today, and it's GREAT! I am SO HAPPY I lifted lower yesterday (first time in about a month), and I'm not aching or anything! Just sore, but sore is nicccceeee! :D

Knee status: Feels pretty good! :twirl: No weird pain or anything; I think I'm actually more concerned about preventing/keeping my shin splints to a minimum than I am about my knee.

Training today:
* 4.2 mile walk in 58 minutes outdoors. (My dad and stepmom asked me to meet them for brunch at a Marriot in the next city over... I told them I had to walk before I could eat, so we pushed back the mealtime and I just walked to the Marriott. Turned out to be 4.2 miles door-to-door -- lucky me!)
* No lifting today.

Nutrition today:
B @ 11:30am:
1/2 c. scrambled eggs
1/2 c. cottage cheese
1 slice swiss cheese
1/2 c. tomato slices
1/2 c. skim milk
3/4 c. Honey Nut Cheerios (I don't keep cereal at home, and I've been CRAVING HNC for eons now -- major treat for me!)
3/4 c. fresh pineapple chunks

S @ 1pm:
1 low-carb pita (200 cals, 20 g protein) from Olga's

S @ 3pm:
1/2 low-carb Asian chicken sandwich from yesterday (leftovers)

Plans for tonight:
Cod fillets for dinner cooked in lemon juice with onions and garlic
Strawberries for dessert

Evening snack: 1L Crystal Light w/ 2 scoops ISO-AGB

Water count thus far today: 3.0 L down, 2.0 L to go :jarswim:

I actually developed a water schedule for myself to see if I can get in 5.0 L a day. 2L before lunchtime (11am), 1 L by 3pm (school's out), 1 L with dinner (6pm), 1 L in the evening (before bed)

We'll see how this works. So far so good.

GOD, I feel SO RELIEVED that I am no longer inept!!! :arty:

Hey Girl!!! I am just now getting to catch up and read through your log... your progress so far is amazing and you look great! Just keep up the good work ;) by the way... I also love the sig line RF is one of my favs :D

sbt2082 said:
Hey Girl!!! I am just now getting to catch up and read through your log... your progress so far is amazing and you look great! Just keep up the good work ;) by the way... I also love the sig line RF is one of my favs :D

:wavey: Thank you for the compliments!!! I was just reading your log last night too. Seriously, if I just peruse through one new person's log a day... I'll be caught up in a couple weeks! It's amazing how much we all have to say...

...but I still think I have the longest posts. :FRlol: I'm just a blabber-mouth on thread, I guess. :qt:

Rockin' it, T-Cake...

I am so happy to see you being so consistent! Take care of that knee, lady...injuries can be a biatch later if we overwork them. I'm sure Ulter won't allow that!

Are you all ready for the week ahead?

FlyBrownChick said:
Rockin' it, T-Cake...

I am so happy to see you being so consistent! Take care of that knee, lady...injuries can be a biatch later if we overwork them. I'm sure Ulter won't allow that!

Are you all ready for the week ahead?

YAY! Thanks chica! :rose: Yes, I pride myself in being consistent. I actually found Ulter because a gf of mine told him I needed help and told him I wasn't a quitter. I can't ruin my reputation now! :beinggood: But yes, I'm icing at night while I'm working on my laptop, so that is helping. End of the day, and the knee is still HAPPY :rainbow:

NO, I'm not all ready for the week yet. :worried: I still have to write one more final exam to give tomorrow, but I don't need to have it ready until 1pm, so that buys me a LITTLE time at school. Why do I need it?

Well 1/2 of the chemistry final exam is matching all the vocab from 2nd semester. I'm such a brainiac that I left the textbook at school with all the words in it.... GRRRRRRR.

Edit on today's nutrition:
Cut strawberries from 1.5 c. down to just 1. Had it as a snack around 5...

Dinner: @ 6:30pm
Forego the fish... I was at Panera getting work done.
1 c. french onion soup w/ 2 T parmesan but no croutons
1/2 Smoked Turkey sandwich on sourdough bread

TOTALS:
1550 cals
40% P/ 27% C / 31% F --> NOT my ideal 50/25/25, but 40/30/30 is a good backup. Darn Panera! I had to stay there though; I'm just not that productive at home!!!

Logged it all on fitday before I ordered! Still having my ISO shake right now, and I'm H U N G R Y!!! :chomp:

:jarswim:Water Intake: 5.0 L! I did it!!! :D

I guess I'd better go make up an exam for my seniors -- they are the only ones taking it tomorrow, so of course it's annoying that I'm doing all this work for 5 students out of my 100 kids total. Grrrrrr.

T-Cake said:
:wavey: Thank you for the compliments!!! I was just reading your log last night too. Seriously, if I just peruse through one new person's log a day... I'll be caught up in a couple weeks! It's amazing how much we all have to say...

...but I still think I have the longest posts. :FRlol: I'm just a blabber-mouth on thread, I guess. :qt:

Awww well when you peruse... stop and say hi :FRlol: You are very welcome though they are nothing but the truth of course :) You do have some long ones but hey thats the point of the logs isn't it? Altho I try to keep my rants to a minimum :lmao: or I'd be updating it a bunch ;)

Hey T-Cake just wanted to stop by and say HI and keep up the awesome work!! You go chica!! :heart:

Top Bottom