Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

*Bunny* said:
:FRlol:

Dd you read that in my log?!

LOL "Get it ripe, get it right, get it tight " you go gurl!

OMG, I WISH I read it your log!!! Seriously, I'm just so wiped out from working so much. I would LOVE to just have some time to chill out, read elite, etc. *Blah*

I'm STILL at work and it's been 9 hours now and I still have one last thing I need to go before I go home. :nopity: :D

And even though I managed that post earlier, it's only because I clicked "send" and not "preview" because apparently my work computer HATES me posting on elite.

I'm going to put up all my stats and lifts and stuff again tonight when I get home. I just want to make sure if I put the time in, that it'll actually come up!

Need to get my gallery goin' too... *sigh* Work never ends!!!

T-Cake said:
OMG, I WISH I read it your log!!! Seriously, I'm just so wiped out from working so much. I would LOVE to just have some time to chill out, read elite, etc. *Blah*
Yep you are like most girls' here! Believe me... you just gotta keep moving and enjoy the time while you have it... even if it is at work... Yeah I just said that :faint:

treilin said:
Yep you are like most girls' here! Believe me... you just gotta keep moving and enjoy the time while you have it... even if it is at work... Yeah I just said that :faint:

LOL :goof:

Speaking of work -- I'm still at it. Looks like the Karma fairy came overnight, though! :verygood: Go me.

I added my most recent photos to my gallery too if anyone wants to take a look. They're from Mother's Day; I still need to put up my old photos and progress pics (at least transfer them from my progress site that I posted on day one about).

BBL :wavey:

T-Cake said:

Speaking of work -- I'm still at it. Looks like the Karma fairy came overnight, though! :verygood: Go me.

I added my most recent photos to my gallery too if anyone wants to take a look. They're from Mother's Day; I still need to put up my old photos and progress pics (at least transfer them from my progress site that I posted on day one about).

I will when I get home... I can't at work... Every picture is described as tasteless on here!

T-Cake said:

So who's blondie sitting next to T-Cake?!?!? lol

*Bunny* said:
LOL Lucky "U" ... Literally ...

;)
Cute :D Yes, I feel loved :heart:

scorpiogirl said:
So who's blondie sitting next to T-Cake?!?!? lol

THAT would be my brother. Any takers?

Seriously, my brother is such a cool dude and has never had a GOOD girlfriend; just these heinous witches who run all over him. Can't stand it; makes me mad. He's an engineer for Ford, drives a 2006 Mustang, plays guitar and writes poetry, 24, and REALLY funny. Just a good kid who deserves a good girl. Someday, someday...

Well tonight I go back to the gym to lift upper body again. I mentioned earlier this week that I'm now curling w20 dbs, so I am THRILLED about that. Talk about accomplishment.

So here I go again... hopefully I will post this time and not be cancelled out and deleted by IE! Here is where I stand now for upper body and where I started back around Feb. 14:

1) Inclined Bench Press
w15s 3 sets x 20 (Start: Flat bench press, w10s)

2) Upright Rows
w15s 3 sets x 20 (Start: Shoulder Presses with w8 dbs)

3) Lat Pulldowns
w75 3 sets x 12 (Start: w60 and sets of 10, I think...)

4) Horizontal Hammer Lat Rows
w35 3 sets x 12 (Start: w30 and sets of 12 -- this took me FOREVER to get to w35!!!)

5) Tricep Pushdown
w35 Power down
1 set x 15
1 set x 12
1 set x 10
(Start: w25... again, has come a LONG way)

6) Bicep work (Start: w10)
w 20s
1 set rotation curls (is there a real name for these where you turn the wrist?)
15 of those
1 set of hammer curls x 15
1 set of straight curls x 8 or 10 (depends on the day)

After all that, I go do some ab work on the ball and then some obliques on the mat. I haven't done lower body in a long time because of my knee, but I can't wait to get back to that.

Diet right now is aimed for 50/25/25 instead of 40/30/30 due to the oxandralone. Trying to maximize the results from that.

Knee status: I trained last on Monday night, and it was a little tender, but nothing crazy pain-wise the last 3 days. THIS is where I have to stay strong and KEEP RESTING because at this point in the last few weeks I've said, "OOH, I'm healed!" and went for a crazy workout. So... rest rest rest... just lift, right?

Goal tonight is to bike for awhile (maybe 20 minutes or so) after I lift and see how my knee reacts. Warmed up on the bike on Monday and no pain or discomfort but my heartrate was up a little so it's all good.

Time to teach.

T-Cake said:
Cute :D Yes, I feel loved :heart:

THAT would be my brother. Any takers?

Seriously, my brother is such a cool dude and has never had a GOOD girlfriend; just these heinous witches who run all over him. Can't stand it; makes me mad. He's an engineer for Ford, drives a 2006 Mustang, plays guitar and writes poetry, 24, and REALLY funny. Just a good kid who deserves a good girl. Someday, someday...

Well tonight I go back to the gym to lift upper body again. I mentioned earlier this week that I'm now curling w20 dbs, so I am THRILLED about that. Talk about accomplishment.

So here I go again... hopefully I will post this time and not be cancelled out and deleted by IE! Here is where I stand now for upper body and where I started back around Feb. 14:

1) Inclined Bench Press
w15s 3 sets x 20 (Start: Flat bench press, w10s)

2) Upright Rows
w15s 3 sets x 20 (Start: Shoulder Presses with w8 dbs)

3) Lat Pulldowns
w75 3 sets x 12 (Start: w60 and sets of 10, I think...)

4) Horizontal Hammer Lat Rows
w35 3 sets x 12 (Start: w30 and sets of 12 -- this took me FOREVER to get to w35!!!)

5) Tricep Pushdown
w35 Power down
1 set x 15
1 set x 12
1 set x 10
(Start: w25... again, has come a LONG way)

6) Bicep work (Start: w10)
w 20s
1 set rotation curls (is there a real name for these where you turn the wrist?)
15 of those
1 set of hammer curls x 15
1 set of straight curls x 8 or 10 (depends on the day)

After all that, I go do some ab work on the ball and then some obliques on the mat. I haven't done lower body in a long time because of my knee, but I can't wait to get back to that.

Diet right now is aimed for 50/25/25 instead of 40/30/30 due to the oxandralone. Trying to maximize the results from that.

Knee status: I trained last on Monday night, and it was a little tender, but nothing crazy pain-wise the last 3 days. THIS is where I have to stay strong and KEEP RESTING because at this point in the last few weeks I've said, "OOH, I'm healed!" and went for a crazy workout. So... rest rest rest... just lift, right?

Goal tonight is to bike for awhile (maybe 20 minutes or so) after I lift and see how my knee reacts. Warmed up on the bike on Monday and no pain or discomfort but my heartrate was up a little so it's all good.

Time to teach.
Hmmmmm You don't live that far from me maybe 30 minutes, does your brother like to work-out ??

treilin said:
Hmmmmm You don't live that far from me maybe 30 minutes, does your brother like to work-out ??

My brother has gone through phases with his weight. He will work SUPER hard (not as hard as me... but hard work for him) about once a year and lose a lot of weight... and then it'll just come right back. He's been struggling in the last year because he doesn't know anyone in the area anymore, and he had withdrawl from his college friends for a long time too. If he had someone to go to the gym with, I know he would go.

He actually belongs to the same community center gym that I belong to... but I've never seen him there, so I don't think he's always using his membership. I'm really steady about my gym schedule... I don't think he is right now, but I know he's been in the past.

So does he like to work out -- sure, if someone motivates him or he has a goal to acheive. He struggles with weight just like the rest of our family... so I really wish he WOULD get into training like I do. But it's not really my place to jump in and push him into it... don't want to step on anyone's toes about their weight.

Top Bottom