Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

*Bunny* said:
Hiya T-Cake nice to meet ya ... ;) *edit* what is the oxandrolone & why use it?

:)
Anavar......helps to preserve muscle mass.....

*Bunny* said:
Hiya T-Cake nice to meet ya ... ;)

T-Cake .. diet info por favor :rose:

Ok, my stall-out of the past was simply from eating too much processed food and wayyyyy too many carbs which, in some cases, went unnoticed by me. For example, I could easily OD on fruit and good carbs without ever seeing it as a problem.

Since I started eating 40/30/30 in February, I haven't stalled out. Haha -- I almost typed "yet"... but that's just my nature. Always waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Diet in general:
Mon to Fri. breakfast:
4 oz turkey burger or 4 turkey sausage links
2 slices of fat free cheese
1/2 c. Eggbeaters

Water: 32 to 64 oz by lunchtime (11am); depends on if I did morning cardio and/or if I'm lecturing at work that day. Lecture days send water through the roof. I drink more in the afternoon, usually another 4 to 8 glasses (another 32 to 64 oz) all before bedtime. I try to avoid caffeine, but I drink diet Coke every other time I go out to eat.

Lunch in general as of late (11am)
The last few weeks I've been eating lots and lots of chicken/vegetable/whole wheat pasta medleys that I make and freeze on Sundays. The basics:
1/2 c. whole wheat pasta
6 oz chicken or shrimp
1.5 c. of onion or peppers or tomatoes or spinach or a combo
(The veggies and protein are pre-cooked using 2 tsp of olive oil at home to help absorption)

Carbs at lunch usually consist of strawberries (1.5 c. halves) OR grapes (1 c red seeless) OR a whole grapefruit.

After-school snack (sometimes I have to eat this around 2pm instead of normal 3:15 because I'm just starving EARLY):
25 almonds OR a Clif bar (depends on how many carbs I had at lunch; if I'm still short of 30%, I'll have a Clif bar)

*I struggle at work with hypoglycemia mixed with the sheer HEAT of my 80+ degree classroom. It is AWFUL in here -- no windows, no circulation. I keep emergency 12 oz Gatorade on hand in case I'm about to black out and/or faint. I'm a good judge of my blood sugar level.*

Dinner (usually between 5:30 and 6:30pm)
Similar to lunch: some sort of protein/carb/vegetable mix.
Example: I'll make pizzas in my oven:
2 high fiber tortillas (5 g per tortilla)
0.25 c. fat free spaghetti sauce
1.5 c. sauteed vegetables with 1-2 tsp olive oil for cooking
0.5 c. shredded fat free cheese
2 servings turkey pepperoni OR a chicken breast if I have some on hand

Broil in the oven.

Night snack: NO CARBS after dinner.
I've gotten GREAT about this. I get super stubborn at times and will SOMETIMES cave and have some more carbs if I have a sugar low... but Ulter has to push and push me to have it because I don't want to ruin my plan... but I don't want to be sick either.
Snack at night is usually almonds (15-25) or 2 T of ANPB

I hope that's what you wanted to know. I've been diligent about this. For the most part, junk is out, unless I'm on a sugar crash and I need it (case in point: today I was about to faint around 1:30 in anatomy... and the only food I had in the room was a 'fun size' butterfinger in my freezer from eons ago. First bad choice I've made in a long time... but I had no food, my co-worker had no food... and I was out of Gatorade AND Clif bars and about to crash... so yeah... *sigh* I am pissed about it, but ... I felt stuck and it was the fastest sugar I could find.) Blah.

scorpiogirl said:
Anavar......helps to preserve muscle mass.....
Thank you Honey ... :rose:

~ T_Cake & soon to be bakin' some delish buns-in-the-oven~

... I'm going to read your reply In a sec, I need to hit the gym :rose:

Processed foods... Nice catch ...

CLIF BARS?! Ulter *tsktsk* Those are like crack for people 'dieting'.. Same with ANPB ...

And trust me when you said you just can't go there with some foods, NOT EVEN in moderation, I am right there with ya ... :rolleyes:

Before "I" pass out, I gotta jet ....

catch up soon

CLIF BARS?! Ulter *tsktsk* Those are like crack for people 'dieting'..

She goes hypoglycemic sometimes due to insulin resistance and blood sugar issues. They are to restore her BG levels.

My dad is hypoglycemic, I am and so is my daughter......can be a real pain in the arse!!!! So where are ya', T?

scorpiogirl said:
My dad is hypoglycemic, I am and so is my daughter......can be a real pain in the arse!!!! So where are ya', T?

Me too. It makes changing your eating habits "challenging" to say the least.

scorpiogirl said:

Ok so get this -- I sat down at work today and wrote this huge awesome post for my log, including stats, my upper body lift routine and my progress thus far. I reflected on some good stuff...

I clicked 'send'... and IE froze. :redhot:

Yeah -- then the bell rang and it was time to teach. Good thing I spent 20 minutes on a great post that I never ran. Then I was so swamped the rest of the day that I never had a minute to even TRY and re-post all that good stuff.

So here I am... 11pm and it's time for bed. I just spent 3 hours online applying for teaching jobs in Florida (did I mention I'm moving soon?)

GOOD NEWS: I already, since Friday, landed two interviews. HOORAY. I'll have those next Friday. It's really stressful when I'm trying to finish up a school year, clean out that classroom, fulfill my duties in THIS school and then (on the side and in secret) apply to new schools far away that I can't visit, can't see etc. PLUS I'm dealing with my lack of training, so my anxiety and stress is just... ugh. Exhausting.

But yes -- two interviews. And last night I did all my bicep work using 20 lb dbs, which I've been wanting for soooo long. I'll post all that junk tomorrow (AGAIN).

Night girly chicks. :verygood:

Ulter said:
She goes hypoglycemic sometimes due to insulin resistance and blood sugar issues. They are to restore her BG levels.
ICK that stinks! Sorry Tcake :(

They are still the devil though ...

T-Cake said:
Ok so get this -- I sat down at work today and wrote this huge awesome post for my log, including stats, my upper body lift routine and my progress thus far. I reflected on some good stuff...

I clicked 'send'... and IE froze. :redhot:
Happens to us ALL the time
.... Boooooooooooo

T-Cake said:
GOOD NEWS: I already, since Friday, landed two interviews. HOORAY. ...
But yes -- two interviews. And last night I did all my bicep work using 20 lb dbs, which I've been wanting for soooo long. I'll post all that junk tomorrow (AGAIN).

Congrats all around girl! Work it! :) Best wishes

*Bunny* said:
ICK that stinks! Sorry Tcake :(

They are still the devil though ...

Happens to us ALL the time
.... Boooooooooooo

Congrats all around girl! Work it! :) Best wishes

Thank you much! :rose:

Oh my goodness, I can't seem to get a free minute at work lately. I managed to get a pizza party set up for another class in the last 15 minutes and now it's time for lunch duty.

Nothin' says lovin' like T-Cake in a room ALONE with 300 rowdy high school kids hopped up on sugar and vending machine junk.

Ugh -- if junk food ever seems appealing -- watching these kids chow down the way they do surely will turn me OFF to it. I'll have to talk about that some time on here. Sad thing to see, actually.

And with that... I leave... singin' Booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere... (good Lord, I'll never get that out of my head). :rolleyes:

More later.

T-Cake said:
Thank you much! :rose:

Oh my goodness, I can't seem to get a free minute at work lately. I managed to get a pizza party set up for another class in the last 15 minutes and now it's time for lunch duty.

Nothin' says lovin' like T-Cake in a room ALONE with 300 rowdy high school kids hopped up on sugar and vending machine junk.

Ugh -- if junk food ever seems appealing -- watching these kids chow down the way they do surely will turn me OFF to it. I'll have to talk about that some time on here. Sad thing to see, actually.

And with that... I leave... singin' Booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere... (good Lord, I'll never get that out of my head). :rolleyes:

More later.
:FRlol:

Dd you read that in my log?!

LOL "Get it ripe, get it right, get it tight " you go gurl!

Top Bottom