Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

:lmao:
Hilarious. I get to be the girl with the big boobs! :D I got dibs!

T-Cake said:
Thank you so much for saying that. Amazing how smart we can be when we listen to our own advice (and listen closely the words we always say we admire). Oddly enough, Rascal Flatts is playing in Detroit tonight. No tickets for me, though. :( Oh well -- just couldn't afford it this year.

I missed this earlier! Thank you for the compliment. Very sweet of you. :rose:

HA! You darn well know I've been bustin' my butt at work!

So let's sum up this week's events and accomplishments:

1) I am officially DONE with teaching and school for this year and permanently done in Michigan! HOORAY! :arty: Seriously, this week was sooooo long between giving and grading exams... and then on top of that I've been packing boxes at work (1 huge classroom of stuff, 2 storage rooms, plus loading my car with my personal belongings) because this school is moving to a new building in a few weeks. *sigh* LOTS of stress... so...

2) That being said, I am REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF because I held it together, still managed to get to the gym AND do my morning cardio AND avoid most of the junk food this week at work. Plus -- as you saw -- when I caved in... I paid it off with extra cardio.

3) And on the final note -- I had my weigh-in today instead of tomorrow because I'm doing Race for the Cure in Detroit in the morning prior to flying out to FL in the afternoon.

Weigh-in today: 164.6 lbs!
I am now down 20.4 lbs since Feb. 2nd... PLUS a grand total of 95.2 pounds lost!! I am SO CLOSE to hitting the 100 lb mark! My last WWer meeting will be in MI on June 24th -- so I would LOVE to hit that mark on that day. THAT would be AMAZING! *fingers crossed*

So there's my personal update. I'll get something put together here now to update my nutrition and fitness stuff.

GOD, I am SO GLAD I am off from work now! Woohoo!!! :rolly:

You can do it! this is amazing to read, truly inspirational and motivating! You sure are a person that has goals and sticks to them, I am so very happy for you! :heart:

ck2006 said:
You can do it! this is amazing to read, truly inspirational and motivating! You sure are a person that has goals and sticks to them, I am so very happy for you! :heart:
Wow :rose: Thank you SO MUCH. I really do work hard when I get into it, so I'm pretty proud of myself on the whole. :)

When Ulter told me to start posting on Elite, I didn't really know if I'd do anyone any good. I mean... I've always felt that I have a unique perspective on training because I was big my whole life when young... and then got older and worked on it alone and with WWers (where you COULD lose the weight by eating literally anything, which is a great way to start)... but then I hit a wall and training has worked it's magic to "finish" molding me at last.

I don't know of anyone on the boards yet who is in this situation -- maybe once I get reading I'll find someone I'm useful to. :whatever:

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot because I have so much respect for so many people on this board -- it's just astonishing what the human form can do.

T-Cake said:
Wow :rose: Thank you SO MUCH. I really do work hard when I get into it, so I'm pretty proud of myself on the whole. :)

When Ulter told me to start posting on Elite, I didn't really know if I'd do anyone any good. I mean... I've always felt that I have a unique perspective on training because I was big my whole life when young... and then got older and worked on it alone and with WWers (where you COULD lose the weight by eating literally anything, which is a great way to start)... but then I hit a wall and training has worked it's magic to "finish" molding me at last.

I don't know of anyone on the boards yet who is in this situation -- maybe once I get reading I'll find someone I'm useful to. :whatever:

Thank you for your kind words. It means a lot because I have so much respect for so many people on this board -- it's just astonishing what the human form can do.

When I see a person working so hard to get it done (not just with fitness goals, but with all others) and they do, I know it is because they are hard working! I give credit where credit is due and you deserve it! and you should be proud!

Your not alone! Did LA and same hit a wall then decided to compete and my training began, not so knowledgable about it, but through you gals I am learning and getting it done, and for that I thank you.

ck2006 said:
When I see a person working so hard to get it done (not just with fitness goals, but with all others) and they do, I know it is because they are hard working! I give credit where credit is due and you deserve it! and you should be proud!

Your not alone! Did LA and same hit a wall then decided to compete and my training began, not so knowledgable about it, but through you gals I am learning and getting it done, and for that I thank you.
:D:supercool:heart:

T-cake, I just want to let you know that I really enjoy reading your journal. You are always so positive no matter what and are one of the most dedicated women out there. You inspire me to quit my bitching and do what I need to do. I am only trying to lose 10 pounds so I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like trying to change your entire life around and bust your butt to lose 100 pounds. I have faith in you and I know you will hit the 100 mark on that last wwers weigh in.

You :garza: girl!!! Keep up the motivation.

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Morning T-cake!!! What a great day out there..nice and cool...ENJOY!! Journal is always great to read!!

T-Cake said:

We're different but similar at the same time. You need to read my log, especially lately. I can match you on the binges but you're candid, honest and inspirational to me on many levels. Thank you :heart:

T-Cake, you're doing a GREAT job!!! Congrats on the weigh in and the diet looks wonderful!

You're probably going to make even better strides once you are away from mom - and closer to Ulter, of course. Who could go wrong with him nearby?!?!?! lol

So again, congratulations on your progress thus far and I wish you ALLLLLLL the best!!! :heart:

Just checking in T-Cake - you've made some big accomplishments and now you get to make some big moves too! You will enjoy that transition! Congrats girl!

Top Bottom