Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

ck2006 said:
Then the gym is a must for you! Work out all the stress there. The whole mother situation, you might be suprized, you might not be" Gotta do, whatcha gotta do! Are you moving far away?

I live in Detroit now, and I'm moving to Orlando, so yes. Very far. Mom will be devastated -- I mentioned that I was thinking of moving back in, oh, early March, and she had some really horrific things to say about it and me.

Lovely. *sigh* Oh well.

T-Cake said:
I live in Detroit now, and I'm moving to Orlando, so yes. Very far. Mom will be devastated -- I mentioned that I was thinking of moving back in, oh, early March, and she had some really horrific things to say about it and me.

Lovely. *sigh* Oh well.

I am sorry to hear that, but you are moving, she will say what she will say and hopefully get over it? I do hope things get better - :heart:

ck2006 said:
I am sorry to hear that, but you are moving, she will say what she will say and hopefully get over it? I do hope things get better - :heart:
Thank you, I really appreciate the support. I, and everyone else I know, know I'm doing the right thing for me and my career and my happiness -- but she just wants me all to herself for life... and I refuse to let her selfishness control what I do anymore. Sure, it hurts sometimes what she says to me or about me... but it's all a horrible, wicked game she plays... and I'm out.

What happened to T-Cake posts? I'd think she'd be beaming to post about her weigh in this week.

T-Cake said:
Thank you, I really appreciate the support. I, and everyone else I know, know I'm doing the right thing for me and my career and my happiness -- but she just wants me all to herself for life... and I refuse to let her selfishness control what I do anymore. Sure, it hurts sometimes what she says to me or about me... but it's all a horrible, wicked game she plays... and I'm out.

"'Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you’re made of
You might bend ‘til you break
‘Cause it’s all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you’ve had enough
You get mad, you get strong
Wipe your hands, shake it off
Then you stand, then you stand"
-- Rascal Flatts, "Stand"

You made the decision to move and I believe that means you've wiped your hands, shaken it off and the move is a way of standing. Good for you!

OOOOOHHH and congrats on you & your honey! :qt:

que_66 said:
You made the decision to move and I believe that means you've wiped your hands, shaken it off and the move is a way of standing. Good for you!

OOOOOHHH and congrats on you & your honey! :qt:
Thank you so much for saying that. Amazing how smart we can be when we listen to our own advice (and listen closely the words we always say we admire). Oddly enough, Rascal Flatts is playing in Detroit tonight. No tickets for me, though. :( Oh well -- just couldn't afford it this year.

gymgurl said:
I just know he is a very nice man and she is great! YAY! Hope to see you guys in Michigan!
I missed this earlier! Thank you for the compliment. Very sweet of you. :rose:

Ulter said:
What happened to T-Cake posts? I'd think she'd be beaming to post about her weigh in this week.
HA! You darn well know I've been bustin' my butt at work!

So let's sum up this week's events and accomplishments:

1) I am officially DONE with teaching and school for this year and permanently done in Michigan! HOORAY! :arty: Seriously, this week was sooooo long between giving and grading exams... and then on top of that I've been packing boxes at work (1 huge classroom of stuff, 2 storage rooms, plus loading my car with my personal belongings) because this school is moving to a new building in a few weeks. *sigh* LOTS of stress... so...

2) That being said, I am REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF because I held it together, still managed to get to the gym AND do my morning cardio AND avoid most of the junk food this week at work. Plus -- as you saw -- when I caved in... I paid it off with extra cardio.

3) And on the final note -- I had my weigh-in today instead of tomorrow because I'm doing Race for the Cure in Detroit in the morning prior to flying out to FL in the afternoon.

Weigh-in today: 164.6 lbs!
I am now down 20.4 lbs since Feb. 2nd... PLUS a grand total of 95.2 pounds lost!! I am SO CLOSE to hitting the 100 lb mark! My last WWer meeting will be in MI on June 24th -- so I would LOVE to hit that mark on that day. THAT would be AMAZING! *fingers crossed*

So there's my personal update. I'll get something put together here now to update my nutrition and fitness stuff.

GOD, I am SO GLAD I am off from work now! Woohoo!!! :rolly:

You kicked some serious a$$!! Woohoooooooooooo!!!!

Don't forget to wave as you drive through Indiana on your way to Ulterville ;)

T-Cake's Nutrition and Exercise Log MEGA UPDATE

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Exercise:
60 min. cardio walking outside at 5:30am, empty stomach; hilly terrain
***No lifting today***

Nutrition:
B @ 7:30am
1/2 c. Eggbeaters
4 turkey sausage links
2 slices ff cheese
2 scoops ISO-AGB in 1 L Crystal Light
2 L of water w/ lemon juice (throughout morning)

L @ Noon
TACO BELL with my coworkers -- SO rare for us to go out!
3 hard shell tacos with grilled chicken instead of beef
3 T cheese, 1/2 c. lettuce, 1/2 c. tomatoes (added those), hot sauce
Diet Pepsi

S @ 3pm
Peanut Butter Clif Bar

D @ 7pm
Dinner at my dad's house; they cooked for me.
5 oz grilled chicken and basil
1/2 c. homemade applesauce
1 c. broccoli florets
1 serving Jell-o with 2 T lowfat Cool Whip

TOTALS
1617 calories
49% p / 25% c / 26% f

Thursday, June 8, 2006

Exercise:
60 min. cardio walking outside at 5:30am, empty stomach; hilly terrain
***No lifting today***
I was due to lift upper body today, but my left shoulder has been really bothering me lately and I think I hurt it further by moving boxes of textbooks and what nots at work all week long. Decided to rest it. However, I was busy packing and moving ALL DAY LONG, so I'm sure that helped with calorie burn.

Nutrition:
3/4 c. Eggbeaters
2 turkey sausage links
2 slices ff cheese
2 L of water w/ lemon juice (throughout morning -- 1 after cardio)

L @ Noon
Work had a baby shower for a co-worker where they served PIZZA and CHIPS and CAKE and SODA. Yeah... I brought my lunch when I heard this news -- and I sat there and sulked... but I lived through it and I'm so glad I managed to stay strong and not cave.
1/2 c. whole wheat macaroni
1 c. grilled chicken breast, diced
1/2 c. chopped tomatoes
2 c. spinach (wilted into pasta)
1/2 c. onion
2 T parmesan cheese (grated)
MY treat in lieu of cake = CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CLIF BAR! :arty:
Hey, I was saving it for a special occasion! :D

D @ 6:30pm
Made BBQ chicken quesadillas at home
1 medium grapefruit
2 "Don Marco Healthy tortillas"
1 c. grilled diced chicken
1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
1/2 c. chopped red onion
1 T barbecue sauce
1/2 c. ff cheddar cheese

TOTALS
1560 calories
53% p / 31% c / 16% f

Friday, June 9, 2006

Exercise:
No cardio today! I've gone for 9 days straight and my body is just TIRED and achy. Decided to rest, although I will lift lower body tonight and log that later.

Nutrition:
1 Jennie-O turkey patty, 4 oz.
2 slices ff cheese
1/2 c. Eggbeaters

L @ Noon
1 medium grapefruit
2 small slice pumpernickel bread
2 oz deli turkey slices
1 oz slice jalepeno jack cheese
1/4 c. shredded lettuce
3 tomato slices
1 tsp mayo
1 tsp mustard
3 pickle spears
Baby carrot and broccoli flowerets w/ 1 T raspberry vinagrette

S @ 4:30pm
Diet Pepsi Slurpee on the way home :heart:

D @ 6pm
2 Don Marco "Healthy" tortillas
5 oz. chicken breast
1/2 c. ff cheddar cheese
1/2 c. green pepper
1/2 c. onion
1 c. spinach
1 small tomato, diced
I guess I'm in a quesadilla kind of mode lately... trying to clean out my fridge!
1 Edy's NSA Whole Fruit Bar (30 calories)

S @ 10pm

TOTALS
1560 calories
53% p / 24% c / 24% f

I have to say the last two days have been GREAT -- go me!

And that's all I have to say about that! :rainbow::wavey:

que_66 said:
You kicked some serious a$$!! Woohoooooooooooo!!!!

Don't forget to wave as you drive through Indiana on your way to Ulterville ;)
LOL :lmao: That's so cute!

Screw Mickey! Let's re-make the signs! "Ulterville" -- sounds like the home of a superhero. Coincidence? I think not! :qt:

Thank you for the kudos. Much appreciated. I can use a lot of that as of lately -- with only 4 lbs to go, I just need to go full throttle as much as possible keeping my injury in mind.

T-Cake said:
LOL :lmao: That's so cute!

Screw Mickey! Let's re-make the signs! "Ulterville" -- sounds like the home of a superhero. Coincidence? I think not! :qt:

Thank you for the kudos. Much appreciated. I can use a lot of that as of lately -- with only 4 lbs to go, I just need to go full throttle as much as possible keeping my injury in mind.
Superheroes.jpg

Top Bottom