Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

Well hey she sure has a nice guy! LOL....I'm happy for you guys! Nice to see good people together!

Ulter said:
Yes we're "a couple"
The second question isn't mine to answer. :)
Ulter is my best friend .. I couldn't be more happy for him. You really have no idea the way a room lights up when he smiles .. I'm glad T-Cake gets to share that with him , Makes me want to cry happy tears :rose:

Ulter said:
Yes we're "a couple"
The second question isn't mine to answer. :)
LOL :splat: Dork. YES, GG, I'm moving to FL, and YES, Ulter, you damn well know I'm going there, in part, because of you. :qt:

I'm kind of putting this at 60/40 split... I'm leaving MI because there are TONS of teaching job opportunities in FL that just aren't available to me here. I say that's 60% of it... because the other 40% is that I'm going to Orlando (and not Tampa, like I'd originally thought) because that is where Ulter is. :D I'll admit he is really good at the art of persuasion. :heart: Very excited that I have him already there for me. In general, life is just nicer and lovelier with Ulter in it. Ok... I'd better stop before I embarass him more. :verygood:

*Bunny* said:
Ulter is my best friend .. I couldn't be more happy for him. You really have no idea the way a room lights up when he smiles .. I'm glad T-Cake gets to share that with him , Makes me want to cry happy tears :rose:
Thanks, hun, for saying that. He thinks so highly of you, as do I, for all that you've accomplished and all that you do for others, including him. Means a lot to me that you're just as protective of him as I am. And yes, his smile makes me :twirl:

T-Cake's MEGA UPDATE Time

Nutrition and Exercise Logs

Monday, June 5, 2006
WORKOUT: 60 minutes outhide hilly walk at 5:30am. No lifting today.

B @ 7am -- Same as usual

L @ 11:30am (little later than usual)
Dole Asian Salad Kit
1.25 c. grilled chicken breast (tossed in salad)
1 c. strawberries

S @ 3pm
Peanut Butter Clif Bar

D @ 5pm (I was SUPER hungry)
Large Greek salad with oil-free dressing
(ate 3/4 of it, so that's probably 3 c. of veggies and 1/3 c. feta cheese)

S @ night
1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese
1 Scoop ISO-AGB in Crystal Light (all the ISO I had left on me)

TOTALS
1622 calories
41% p / 28% c / 31% f
Overall, I was happy with my totals, but I have to admit that it's been SO HARD not slip up this week BIG TIME. Between these HUGE stresses (moving my apartment stuff, moving my SCHOOL to another building, starting a new job, having my period, etc.) I have to cope and WITHOUT the foods I used to just sit and binge on. I am happy with 40% instead of 50% because of the circumstances... but I know that this is only temporary.

Tuesday, June 6, 2006
WORKOUT: 60 minutes hilly outside walk at 5:30am. Lower Body + Abs lift at night, plust ANOTHER 60 minute walk outside at 8pm. More on that in a bit.

B @ 7am -- Same as usual

Lunch 1 @ 11am
2 whole wheat salad pocket halves
2 T oil-free greek dressing
1 c. leftover Greek salad in the pockets

Lunch 2 @ 12:30pm @ Subway
1 Carb-Conscious Wrap
1 serving Provolone cheese (1 slice)
3 oz chicken breast with 4 small pepper slices (grilled)
Lettuce, tomato, green pepper, no sauce.

"S" @ 3pm
TWELVE (yes, 12) bite-size (not mini bars... the bite size) Snickers or 3 Muskateers chocolate candies.
HERE is why I walked an extra hour last night -- Calories in, calories out. I had a moment of weakness -- and I decided to make myself PAY for it... although I will admit that when I left school... I was thinking of all the places I could go to binge eat and ruin my day and sabotage myself. HUGE PSYCHOLOGICAL MOMENT HERE, PEOPLE!

D @ 6pm and finishing it at 9pm
2 Scoops ISO-AGB in Crystal Light
4 oz. turkey burger
Notice I didn't eat a single carb after 3pm... I was in TROUBLE

TOTALS
1701 calories
36% p / 31% c / 33% f
Not the worst in the world considering what I did. By the way, I entered that chocolate as custom food on fitday called "Mistake Because I Hate Myself". Reading it today, it annoys me to see I did that... but at least I walked it off last night, and I busted my butt lifting too... so I should be okay. You play, you pay.

Lower Body + Abs on June 6
Ab Work
Crunches on exercise ball = 2 sets x 40
Crunches on mat = 1 set x 40
Declined situps = 2 sets x 20 (Wanted to do 3, but the squat rack opened up, so I had to make a run for it!)
Oblique leans/dips with 25 lbs plate = 2 sets x 25 for each side, no rest.

Leg Press
w120 = 2 sets x 25
w 140 = 1 set x 25
Felt awesome! I think I'll do all sets with 140 x 20 next time

Leg Extensions
w45 = 2 sets x 25
w50 = 1 set x 25

Hamstring Curls
w82.5 = 3 sets x 15
Ok, these were WAY harder than the other day, but I think it's because I did them later in the circuit than usual... OW.

Good Mornings
I am SO PROUD of myself because I just walked up to this dude and told him I had dibs on that bar when he was done with the squat rack. I finally just got sick and tired of waiting for these guys to stop fartin' around on that thing. Worked fine -- so now I know I have the guts to just SAY SOMETHING.
Bar + 10 lbs = 3 sets x 12
Had to focus on going SLOW on these, arch back, head up. So hard to get form right on these, but WELL worth it when done. Great soreness today.

That should do it for my MEGA UPDATE. Have a great one, people. :wavey:

Looks good, and with all that your going through and still working out all I have to say is...

WAY TO GET IT DONE! :heart:

ck2006 said:
Looks good, and with all that your going through and still working out all I have to say is...

WAY TO GET IT DONE! :heart:
Thank you :rose:

I am so stressed to the max right now with all that's happening at work and home and in my personal life (Did I mention I haven't told my mother yet that I'm moving? *insert scandalous music here* Yeah -- that's going to be a fun situation... *not*), I can't even believe it myself that I'm doing what I CAN to just get BY.

I really need some love and kudos about now. :sad:

T-Cake said:
Thank you :rose:

I am so stressed to the max right now with all that's happening at work and home and in my personal life (Did I mention I haven't told my mother yet that I'm moving? *insert scandalous music here* Yeah -- that's going to be a fun situation... *not*), I can't even believe it myself that I'm doing what I CAN to just get BY.

I really need some love and kudos about now. :sad:

Then the gym is a must for you! Work out all the stress there. The whole mother situation, you might be suprized, you might not be" Gotta do, whatcha gotta do! Are you moving far away?

Top Bottom