Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is swimming good enough?

Sontenava

Do you think that swimming can be helpful for a woman? Will it be better than the gym for fat loss? I really like swimming, so if it will be useful I'd prefer to do just that. Thanks

In the gym you can go with more intensity than swimming, at least so in most of the cases. However, swimming is great for overall shape, so it will sure be better than doing nothing at all. So go ahead with it, and try to keep the intensity.

i disagree with the above..swimmers are very lean for a reason

swimming is actually one of the best things you can do to increase heart rate, you are literally fighting sinking and having to stroke hard to move in it as humans do not have flippers like aquatic mammals

it is also extremely healthy compared to other types of exercise in terms of the pounding your body takes

That is great news then that I can do swimming and still get good results! ))) How much of the swimming you think is good? I know weight training is good for one hour. What about swimming?

Top Bottom