Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweet potato Q

LaDyBuG

what is the nutritional breakdown of an average size sweet potato?? does anyone know? i was thinking of incorporating these into my diet and wondered how many carbs, fat and protein grams were in each one...if anyone knows, i would greatly appreciate it if you could pass this info on to me...thanks a lot, katie

I nuke them & I haven't actually pushed the cooked tater into a measuring cup - but I guesstimate that it's less than 1 cup for 1/2 a regular size cooked potato.

I'm usually pretty good with visualizing (I've checked up on myself) - but anyone have any idea how many cups 1/2 a potato is?

That seems so low in cals to me!

Sweet potatoes are an awesome carb! The best way to monitor nutritional values is to use a kitchen scale and measure. As you know, 8 oz. is equal to one cup. The "average" sweet potato, I found by measuring is about 10 oz. This may be WAY TOO MUCH for a person pre-contest or monitoring carb intake.

Top Bottom