Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sweet cravings, after eating???

caligirl

EF MOD
Does anyone else get cravings for something sweet after they eat, you know desert style? EVERY time, I eat savory, I want something sweet... pisses me off! I ignore it most times, but when I give in, usually it's dark chocolate.
Lately the last few days it's been ice cream, a whole galon in 3 days, mocha almond fudge....yummmmmmm... I'm not pms.. not preggo, not anything, I have no excuse.
1 cheat just does not cut it for me. funny thing is I look leaner now than I did 3 or 4 days ago.
So my question: are there any really good hard candies, sugar free maybe, but w/o aspartame out there? anyone have any suggestions? thanks

Yeah sure do... flavored Peanut Butters :p :chomp:
They should solve your sweet tooth alright... the cinnamon raisin tastes like a cookie, the chocolate taste like frosting, the vanilla cranberry is just deeeeeeeeelicious, and several others around here seem to like the white chocolate as well :D

sbt2082 said:
They should solve your sweet tooth alright... the cinnamon raisin tastes like a cookie, the chocolate taste like frosting, the vanilla cranberry is just deeeeeeeeelicious, and several others around here seem to like the white chocolate as well :D

I have never seen them, what/ where?

This is so funny, I am exactly the same.

You might find that hard candies (w/ or w/o aspartame doesn't matter) don't do it for you as it's the sugar + fat (ice cream, chocolate) that works.

I eat sweet potato like it's going out of fashion - I convince myself it's like dessert with my chicken. Also fat free dressings are generally sweeter, particularly mayo.

But thanks to SBT, I've found the ANPB with white chocolate. It's like eating cookie dough. A couple of tablespoons at my 3pm sugar craving and then maybe after my final meal really do the trick. That's a lot of PB but it's helping me wean off the sugar.

www.ilovepeanutbutter.com

I'm trying to get them to ship it to me in Australia. I want the dark chocolate version too.

sbt2082 said:

Damn woman, no way, you're so quick!!! Got in before me AGAIN! Great minds think alike, eh?

thanks for the site mermaid! sweet potato will do it for me sometimes... anpb with chocolate too.. especially brownies. argggggh! I guess I'll keep plugging along the weaning trail like you!

mermaid said:
Damn woman, no way, you're so quick!!! Got in before me AGAIN! Great minds think alike, eh?
H3ckkkkkkkkkkkkk ya I'm a little speed demon :lmao:

Those peanut butters really do the trick for me too plus they are yummmmy :p Oh... and mermie you know how to get more if they won't ship them to you :verygood: ;) I got your addy rememmmmmmmmber!!!

You can also try things like ....

Sug Free Choc pudding, with lite cool whip
fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries) with lite cool whip

There is also a candy called "Nips" and they make a SF version - they are a hard exterior with a soft, melty inside & they come in Caramel/PB, Choc/PB, etc......2 of them are about 60 cals & they take a while to eat.....

The NF/SF puddings are good too.....

jenscats5 said:
There is also a candy called "Nips" and they make a SF version - they are a hard exterior with a soft, melty inside & they come in Caramel/PB, Choc/PB, etc......2 of them are about 60 cals & they take a while to eat.....

The NF/SF puddings are good too.....

ohhh nips! i'm going to target!

Top Bottom