Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sweat issue

MelindaJones11

I may be a mutant or something, but I can sweat like the dickens. Either I'm freezing my butt off or I'm soaking through the arms of my shirts, and it's getting really annoying. We all know that deodorant causes those nasty brown stains in your clothes when you sweat -- but I didn't several years ago. Now I've got some nice shirts with unsightly brown circles and no amount of washing gets it out. Not even Oxiclean. Ideas?

Also, has anyone had a problem where they can't get that sweaty smell out of their clothes at all, even after a good wash? Heck, has anyone ever had trouble getting that sweaty smell off THEMSELVES after a good workout? Help me out here, girls, I'm in trouble.

Has your diet changed at all? Are you using a ketogenic diet or similar?

try going to a hot yoga studio and see what sweating really is

the bottom line sweating is very healthy, you are going to sweat out a lot of shit so that is why it smells. i highly recommend using a non aluminum deoderant but NOT an anti persperant. afterall you don't want to block the sweating right?

also when you sweat a lot, you also sweat out a lot of minerals so it is imperative you get those back. water, salt, and cream of tartar will work

Top Bottom