Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon dose for females

ninabose

I will be starting a cycle for sustanon for 8 week and I would like your opinion on this dose:
100 mg per week, also taking n2guard along with my cycle should be ok or would I need other supplements? thank you.

I will be starting a cycle for sustanon for 8 week and I would like your opinion on this dose:
100 mg per week, also taking n2guard along with my cycle should be ok or would I need other supplements? thank you.

Sustanon is way too androgenic for a lady, and you will surely have serious problems with virilization side effects. I would rather recommend you to stick to anavar or primobolan, but definitely not to sustanon.

Testosterone is a TERRIBLE idea for a female. Testosterone is an extremely androgenic steroid. If you run tren, you will 100% experience emasculating side effects like clit enlarmgent, facial hair growth etc.

The only two steroids that I feel women should use are primobolan and anavar. Any other steroid will contain enough androgenic properties that it can cause permanent emasculating effects like clit enlargement, facial hair growth etc.

In this article I lay out primobolan cycles for women -> https://www.evolutionary.org/women-primobolan-part1

In this article I lay our anavar cycles for women -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-part-1-trevor-kouritzin-(muskate)-40568.html

The safest thing to use is SARMS. SARMS are completely anabolic substances so androgenic side effects like voice deepening, clit enlargement etc are impossible.
You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

I wouldn't recommend using it but if you are set on it go with 50mg per week. I think 100mg is way too high to start with.

I know this thread is old but I thought I’d share my experience with using Sustanon in case someone runs across this post using google, as I did. I took this under the supervisor of a doctor so I ran alot of labs while taking it. We started the dose at 25mg once a week and it made my total T level go through the roof, like over 2,000+, double the upper limit for men. I was training at the time and didn’t have any additional gains but I didn’t have any overt masculine side effects either.

The free T levels were within normal limits but with total levels that high, it’s definitely dangerous for long term use. Your body is capable of converting all that excess T into estrogen, and more estrogen is going to make your BMI go up. You’re probably better off using a compounded topical T if you want more gains with less side effects.

My most recent dose was 8.5mg taken 28 days before lab draw and that total T result was 38, within normal limits but it’s just barely enough to make my period lighter and reduce pms headaches, definitely NOT for training and gains. Hope that helps.
I think 50 is too much. 25mg for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this thread is old but I thought I’d share my experience with using Sustanon in case someone runs across this post using google, as I did. I took this under the supervisor of a doctor so I ran alot of labs while taking it. We started the dose at 25mg once a week and it made my total T level go through the roof, like over 2,000+, double the upper limit for men. I was training at the time and didn’t have any additional gains but I didn’t have any overt masculine side effects either.

The free T levels were within normal limits but with total levels that high, it’s definitely dangerous for long term use. Your body is capable of converting all that excess T into estrogen, and more estrogen is going to make your BMI go up. You’re probably better off using a compounded topical T if you want more gains with less side effects.

My most recent dose was 8.5mg taken 28 days before lab draw and that total T result was 38, within normal limits but it’s just barely enough to make my period lighter and reduce pms headaches, definitely NOT for training and gains. Hope that helps.

Thank you for the insight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom