Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Surprising diet facts

MelindaJones11

What are the most surprising diet facts you've learned, in your journey to become healthy?

I recently found out that fat isn't the enemy when it comes to losing weight, saturated fat especially isn't as bad as we were led to believe
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I want to compete in fitness category of bodybuilding, and I was surprised to find out that I can diet down in a really healthy way So why are so many fitness gurus on Youtube still starving themselves until they lose their period?

I recently found out that fat isn't the enemy when it comes to losing weight, saturated fat especially isn't as bad as we were led to believe

the anti-fat propaganda started in the 80's with low fat and no fat being pushed by food companies who replaced it with sugars. the original person who came up with was actually paid off by the sugar industry to say that and the guy who argued it was attacked as a nutjob.

the lesson here is much of what we have learned over the years has been a lie and the food companies control what we consider healthy. IT IS NOT WORKING as evidenced by a continued increase in all affluent diseases including obesity and type 2 diabetes

the bottom line is you cannot eat what you want, when you want, how much you want. that is a recipe for disaster. EVERYTHING you see advertised on tv and pushed by food companies from packaged foods, fast food, pizza, restaurants, etc etc is not something that is natural and healthy. as people have figured this out now you have IIFYM and flexible dieting being pushed because they want you to still eat their junk.

the truth is stick to whole natural foods, and stick to time restricted eating. this has been what humans and every mammal on earth that has our biology has done for millions of years. all these affluent diseases started happening when humans went away from natural eating

Honestly, I'm only surprised by the bullcrap marketing that I hear when it comes to diet.

Top Bottom