Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supps before/after cardio session?

Sassy69

I've always wondered - I take a pile of stuff when I do my training sessions, foremost among them, the glutamine.

Do you do the same thing for just a cardio session? I'm currently doing an hour session on an empty stomach in the AM and then my training at night followed by 20-30 min cardio then go home.

Sassy69 said:
I've always wondered - I take a pile of stuff when I do my training sessions, foremost among them, the glutamine.

Do you do the same thing for just a cardio session? I'm currently doing an hour session on an empty stomach in the AM and then my training at night followed by 20-30 min cardio then go home.

Different opinions on this.

B-4 cardio - just fat burners and water for me

I thought glutamine helped the muscle recover from the breakdown of fibers that you cause when doing lifting.

You're not breaking down muscle fiber when doing cardio, right? So you wouldn't need glutamine?

I only taking it on lifting days & then after my session.

u used to take a bunch of BCAAS and glutamine now i just pop a fat burner and yohimbine of course.

i do my cardio in the am before meal 1, and i've tried taking fat burners before running but i just feel too naucious running on empty stomach with only ECA or NYC... so i don't take anything now.. would rather have a good hard run than feel naucious and have a mediocre run :)

I take fatburners...coffee....tons of water...some aminos and sometimes yohimbine if i am taking that....

Re: Re: Supps before/after cardio session?

Cornholio said:

Different opinions on this.

B-4 cardio - just fat burners and water for me

Cornholio: how long before? If I don't do morning cardio, then I usually don't eat for 2 hours before I do it later. Is that enough time? I am usually running around all day during the day, so I think that

Re: Re: Re: Supps before/after cardio session?

ladymacbeth said:

Cornholio: how long before? If I don't do morning cardio, then I usually don't eat for 2 hours before I do it later. Is that enough time? I am usually running around all day during the day, so I think that

A good complex-carb meal 2 hours before hand is fine.

Take the burners 20-30 minutes b--4 cardio.

Top Bottom