Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements for women to build muscle from N2BM

ArizaJen

Hello guys, I can see everyone here uses N2BM products here and from every review I have read online this seems like the best products on the market right now. Are their supplements only for me, or do they make some products for women to build muscle as well?

I would obviously want muscle mass without growing a mustache or my voice getting harsh.

Women can use the same supplements as men. For mass gains I recommend Ancient Strength creatine, HCGenerate, and one of the flavours of WTBM protein.

Women can use all the same supplements that men take. The only exception is that women will want to stay away from anything hormonal like pro-hormones.

Needtobuildmuscle.com does not sell any pro-hormones so you don't have anything to worry about.

For your goals, I recommend
1. Creatine - ancient strength
2. A good quality whey isolate - wheytobuildmuscle
3. A good quality multi vitamin - ruthless 3D
4. A non-hormonal natural testosterone booster - HCGenerate

That would be a very effective stack that won't break the bank.

Hello guys, I can see everyone here uses N2BM products here and from every review I have read online this seems like the best products on the market right now. Are their supplements only for me, or do they make some products for women to build muscle as well?

I would obviously want muscle mass without growing a mustache or my voice getting harsh.

Most of their supplements are uni-sex, so you can use them as well as other male lifters.

Just the dosages might differ slightly.

Hiya, I'm new on here and after some advice I don't need to loose weight and train around 3/4 times a week is it ok for me to use Deca for cutting :)

NO NO NO!!!!! Do not use deca as a woman.

I am glad you asked.

All you need as a women to lose weight is to be in a caloric deficit and to be training and doing your cardio. If you want an extra boost look at Cardarine, N2Slin, and SR-9009.

Hiya, I'm new on here and after some advice I don't need to loose weight and train around 3/4 times a week is it ok for me to use Deca for cutting :)

First off - steroids DONT burn body fat.

Women will want to use primary anabolic steroids like anavar and primobolan and stay away from androgenic steroids. The androgenic properties of steroids can cause side effects like clitoris enlargement, deepening of the voice and facial hair growth in females.

SARMS are a great alternative to steroids because they are completely anabolic substances. There is no risk of developing emasculating side effects when using SARMS.The SARMS triple stack (ostarine + cardarine + S4) would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Females produce testosterone just like men do. Women need to run a post cycle therapy (PCT) after each steroid or SARM cycle just like men. Women should use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES after their steroid cycle as a PCT.

Sounds like a troll to me.

If not - do not use deca. Especially if you are a female. Deca is a wet mass building compound and it will mess up the hormonal system in every direction so I would not play around with it.

Losing weight starts with dieting, training and cardio. Then you can start thinking of supplementation of some sort. But not from the very beginning.

Top Bottom