Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements to increase female libido - need help

_Asyl_

Sincerely, I have some libido issues, and I don't want to have sex. Are there any supplements for me as a woman to increase my libido? THis is starting to affect my personal life, and my hubby is not very happy. Thanks

I would get a full blood panel done. The symptoms you are describing are certainly not normal. There could be something seriously wrong with your thyroid, testosterone or estrogen levels.

Women produce testosterone just like men do. They just produce it in their ovaries where as men produce it in their testicles. A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com will natural increase testosterone levels in both men and females and increase libido.

I urge you to get blood work done but adding in a natural testosterone booster certainly won't hurt either. Just make sure to use a product that is non-hormonal.

I agree with @muskate - in such situations a blood work is essential. Without it, we would be only making assumptions, and assumptions are not good when trying to deal with health issues. You definitely need to check three things: testosterone levels, estrogen, and thyroid. Once you have these tests done, we will be able to figure out which supplement of medicine will fit you best and solve your problem.

I agree that a strong test booster will help but the most important thing here is getting blood work done to see if there are any underlying issues.

Top Bottom