Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which supplements do women need on cycle

Miaa

I am going to be running anavar/oxandrolone at 10mg a day for the next 8 weeks. I’m 5’5’’ and 140 pounds. my goals are to gain muscle and lose fat. I haven't found any threads that talk about which supplements that women need to run on steroid cycles just men. So what are your recommendations for me and why

10mgs of anavar too much! dont go over 2.5mgs of anavar and add sarms
supplements go with n2guard 3caps and n2generate 2 caps good mix
add 2 caps cardazol preworkout for a good boost

btw dont abuse steroids, sarms and supplements will get you the gains you want

I am going to be running anavar/oxandrolone at 10mg a day for the next 8 weeks. I’m 5’5’’ and 140 pounds. my goals are to gain muscle and lose fat. I haven't found any threads that talk about which supplements that women need to run on steroid cycles just men. So what are your recommendations for me and why

The same as for men - cos you're the same species.

Women should not use steroids, sarms only. You may try NATURAL sarms replacement - OSTAZOL - booster of test and strength; CARDAZOL - booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss

Go for n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Cholesterol management; Vitamins and minerals ..

First your dose of anavar is to high. Secondly how is your diet? Sounds like you are jumping straight to drugs for weight loss instead of fixing the issue at hand.

Top Bottom