Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The supplement titanium xl side effects

sharonTT

Hey bros,
this test boost seems to be more especial than other ones it reduces fat, promotes synthesis of fat and build mass, I never took a test boost with all this properties, so I will give it a shot if you guys ever used let me now your experience, thank you.

I have never heard of the supplement before so I did a quick google search.

It has mostly 1 star reviews on amazon.com -> https://www.amazon.com/TITANIUM-TEST-BOOST-60-caps/dp/B004J6BW0I

The product isn't anything special. It has some good ingredients in it but the amount of each ingredient per serving is too small for you to actually notice anything from it.

When purchasing supplements - it's important to look at both the ingredients in the supplement and the amount of each ingredient. For a natural herbal based testosterone booster, you need about 1g of each active ingredient to actually notice an improvement in testosterone levels from it.

I would compare the ingredients of the product vs HCGenerate.

Here are the ingredients of your product:
List of Ingredients

• L-Carnitine
  • L-Tartrate
  • Fenugreek Extract
  • Indole-3-Carbinol

Compare that to HCGenerate:
Fadogia Agrestis
1000mg
Fenugreek PE Extracted 50%
1000mg
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran
500mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris
500mg
Vitamin E
200mg
Tongkat Ali
100mg
Zinc
7mg

*HCGenerate has also recently added Boron Citrate as another test boosting ingredient!

It is yet another highly marketed BS product unfortunately.

If you want something that really boosts your testosterone, you can never go wrong with HCGenerate. And if money allows - then go with HCGenerate ES, which is by far the best test booster I have yet to have tried out.

Top Bottom